Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Abou-Treika: I will not work in coaching
The 37-year-old midfielder ruled out working in coaching, claiming he is currently more experienced in the administrative field.
He went on to explain that no one from Al Ahly has approached him regarding a job offer at the club.
However, the three-time Africa Cup of Nations winner asserted that he will not start this new chapter until he is exonerated from the confiscation of some of his financial assets, including his tourism company.