Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Abou-Treika: I will not work in coaching
The 37-year-old midfielder ruled out working in coaching, claiming he is currently more experienced in the administrative field.
He went on to explain that no one from Al Ahly has approached him regarding a job offer at the club.
However, the three-time Africa Cup of Nations winner asserted that he will not start this new chapter until he is exonerated from the confiscation of some of his financial assets, including his tourism company.