Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
Abou-Treika: I will not work in coaching
The 37-year-old midfielder ruled out working in coaching, claiming he is currently more experienced in the administrative field.
He went on to explain that no one from Al Ahly has approached him regarding a job offer at the club.
However, the three-time Africa Cup of Nations winner asserted that he will not start this new chapter until he is exonerated from the confiscation of some of his financial assets, including his tourism company.