In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Hassan Shehata resigns as Contractors manager
Hassan Shehata has left his post as Arab Contractors manager on Friday after a poor start to the season.
Shehata’s resignation came after his team’s disappointing start to the Egyptian Premier League campaign; they failed to win any of their five matches, suffering from three losses and two draws.
Contractors’ latest loss was against Tala’a El-Gaish on Thursday. The team’s third loss prompted the veteran manager to submit his resignation, which was accepted by the Arab Contractors board.
Shehata took the helm of the team last season and impressed with some decent performances, finishing 7th in the Egyptian Premier League. This season, however, his team currently sit 16th in the league table with two points.