KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Ismaily manager Mido clarifies Salah comments
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ claims that he did not intend to insult Mohamed Salah when he said that the Roma star lacks “charisma”.
Mido, appeared with Medhat Shalaby on TEN TV channel to clarify his point of view when he described Mohamed Salah as lacking in “charisma”.
Mido claimed, ” I did not intend to insult Salah; charisma has nothing to do with the performance of a player. Englishman David Beckham and Brazilian Rivaldo are examples. Charisma means that a player can attract non-football fans to his personal life.”
The ex-Ajax and Marseille striker concluded, “My principles and morals would never allow me to disrespect anyone, especially a player of Salah’s calibre. I salute him for his ability to shine at Roma, in such a difficult league.”