Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Ismaily manager Mido clarifies Salah comments
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ claims that he did not intend to insult Mohamed Salah when he said that the Roma star lacks “charisma”.
Mido, appeared with Medhat Shalaby on TEN TV channel to clarify his point of view when he described Mohamed Salah as lacking in “charisma”.
Mido claimed, ” I did not intend to insult Salah; charisma has nothing to do with the performance of a player. Englishman David Beckham and Brazilian Rivaldo are examples. Charisma means that a player can attract non-football fans to his personal life.”
The ex-Ajax and Marseille striker concluded, “My principles and morals would never allow me to disrespect anyone, especially a player of Salah’s calibre. I salute him for his ability to shine at Roma, in such a difficult league.”