In the pre-match conference, Mali’s U20 head coach Baye Ba states that...
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
Ismaily manager Mido clarifies Salah comments
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ claims that he did not intend to insult Mohamed Salah when he said that the Roma star lacks “charisma”.
Mido, appeared with Medhat Shalaby on TEN TV channel to clarify his point of view when he described Mohamed Salah as lacking in “charisma”.
Mido claimed, ” I did not intend to insult Salah; charisma has nothing to do with the performance of a player. Englishman David Beckham and Brazilian Rivaldo are examples. Charisma means that a player can attract non-football fans to his personal life.”
The ex-Ajax and Marseille striker concluded, “My principles and morals would never allow me to disrespect anyone, especially a player of Salah’s calibre. I salute him for his ability to shine at Roma, in such a difficult league.”