Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Ismaily manager Mido clarifies Salah comments
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ claims that he did not intend to insult Mohamed Salah when he said that the Roma star lacks “charisma”.
Mido, appeared with Medhat Shalaby on TEN TV channel to clarify his point of view when he described Mohamed Salah as lacking in “charisma”.
Mido claimed, ” I did not intend to insult Salah; charisma has nothing to do with the performance of a player. Englishman David Beckham and Brazilian Rivaldo are examples. Charisma means that a player can attract non-football fans to his personal life.”
The ex-Ajax and Marseille striker concluded, “My principles and morals would never allow me to disrespect anyone, especially a player of Salah’s calibre. I salute him for his ability to shine at Roma, in such a difficult league.”