Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Ismaily manager Mido clarifies Salah comments
Mido, appeared with Medhat Shalaby on TEN TV channel to clarify his point of view when he described Mohamed Salah as lacking in “charisma”.
Mido claimed, ” I did not intend to insult Salah; charisma has nothing to do with the performance of a player. Englishman David Beckham and Brazilian Rivaldo are examples. Charisma means that a player can attract non-football fans to his personal life.”
The ex-Ajax and Marseille striker concluded, “My principles and morals would never allow me to disrespect anyone, especially a player of Salah’s calibre. I salute him for his ability to shine at Roma, in such a difficult league.”