Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ on Galatasaray’s radar – Report
According to Turkish website Takvim, Koka’s spectacular performance in recent matches have caught the eye of Galatasaray’s management. The lions’ scouts are now observing the Egyptian striker, in order to strengthen their front line.
The 22-year-old has just moved from Rio Ave to S.C Braga in the latest summer transfer window. Since completing his move, Koka scored 3 goals for the team; two goals in the Europa League and a goal in the Primeira Liga.
Koka was chosen to join Egypt’s 24-man squad traveling to Chad, as the Pharaohs are set to kick-off their 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign against Chad on Nov. 14.