AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Libya edge Rwanda in World Cup qualifier
Libyan national team were able to grab a 1-0 win against Rwanda on Friday in the first leg of the second round of the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.
The Libyan team controlled most of the match, however, their players lacked the final touch in front of goal. The only goal of the match came from Faisal Al Badri, who scored a penalty kick in the 48th minute of the game.
The away leg will be played on Tuesday in the Rwandan capital Kigali. Rwanda now need a 2-0 win against Libya to qualify to the final stage of the qualifiers.