Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
Libya edge Rwanda in World Cup qualifier
Libyan national team were able to grab a 1-0 win against Rwanda on Friday in the first leg of the second round of the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.
The Libyan team controlled most of the match, however, their players lacked the final touch in front of goal. The only goal of the match came from Faisal Al Badri, who scored a penalty kick in the 48th minute of the game.
The away leg will be played on Tuesday in the Rwandan capital Kigali. Rwanda now need a 2-0 win against Libya to qualify to the final stage of the qualifiers.