Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
Libya edge Rwanda in World Cup qualifier
Libyan national team were able to grab a 1-0 win against Rwanda on Friday in the first leg of the second round of the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.
The Libyan team controlled most of the match, however, their players lacked the final touch in front of goal. The only goal of the match came from Faisal Al Badri, who scored a penalty kick in the 48th minute of the game.
The away leg will be played on Tuesday in the Rwandan capital Kigali. Rwanda now need a 2-0 win against Libya to qualify to the final stage of the qualifiers.