Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Marwan Mohsen: I dream of Egypt national team return
In a recent interview on FilGoal, Mohsen expressed his eagerness to make it back to the Egypt national team.
“I don’t think about being the league’s top scorer as much as I’m looking for victories with my team so that I can keep my place in the squad and get recalled to the national team.”
The Ismaily striker has scored three goals and assisted four in his first five matches with the club, but on his time in Portugal, he added: “My time at Gil Vicente wasn’t the best for reasons related to some managerial issue there, and the weakness of the club’s level as well.”
“That’s why I made my decision to come back to Egypt, to retain my level and place in the national team.”
He concluded his interview saying: “The spirit I see now at Ismaily will put us in a good place to compete for various tournaments. This team has a special harmony between experienced players and talented youngsters who can make the Yellow Dragons’ dreams come true.”
It’s worth noting that Ismaily now sit second in the league with 10 points, and will be facing Ghazl El-Mahalla next, on December 16th.