Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
Mohamed Hamdy Zaki ruled out for 10 days
Al Ahly forward Mohamed Hamdy Zaki has been ruled out for 10 days after sustaining a muscle injury in a friendly match.
Zaki suffered from a hamstring strain during Al Ahly’s friendly against Ceramica Cleopatra on Thursday. He will undergo physiotherapy, as part of his treatment program.
The Red Devils faced Ceramica Cleopatra in a friendly on Thursday, Nov. 12, in which Zaki impressed and scored a goal in a 3-1 win before being taken out due to injury.
The 23-year-old forward has joined Al Ahly from Ittihad of Alexandria on a five-year contract in the 2015 summer transfer window.
Zaki, who scored 13 goals in 33 games last season, still didn’t score any official goal for the Red Castle as Malick Evouna and John Antwi hamper his chances of playing regularly.