The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Mohamed Hamdy Zaki ruled out for 10 days
Al Ahly forward Mohamed Hamdy Zaki has been ruled out for 10 days after sustaining a muscle injury in a friendly match.
Zaki suffered from a hamstring strain during Al Ahly’s friendly against Ceramica Cleopatra on Thursday. He will undergo physiotherapy, as part of his treatment program.
The Red Devils faced Ceramica Cleopatra in a friendly on Thursday, Nov. 12, in which Zaki impressed and scored a goal in a 3-1 win before being taken out due to injury.
The 23-year-old forward has joined Al Ahly from Ittihad of Alexandria on a five-year contract in the 2015 summer transfer window.
Zaki, who scored 13 goals in 33 games last season, still didn’t score any official goal for the Red Castle as Malick Evouna and John Antwi hamper his chances of playing regularly.