Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Mohamed Hamdy Zaki ruled out for 10 days
Al Ahly forward Mohamed Hamdy Zaki has been ruled out for 10 days after sustaining a muscle injury in a friendly match.
Zaki suffered from a hamstring strain during Al Ahly’s friendly against Ceramica Cleopatra on Thursday. He will undergo physiotherapy, as part of his treatment program.
The Red Devils faced Ceramica Cleopatra in a friendly on Thursday, Nov. 12, in which Zaki impressed and scored a goal in a 3-1 win before being taken out due to injury.
The 23-year-old forward has joined Al Ahly from Ittihad of Alexandria on a five-year contract in the 2015 summer transfer window.
Zaki, who scored 13 goals in 33 games last season, still didn’t score any official goal for the Red Castle as Malick Evouna and John Antwi hamper his chances of playing regularly.