Record eight-time champions Al Ahly will face South African outfit Bidvest Wits...
- Cuper: Preparations for World Cup starts now
- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
- Elmo ready for Hull’s training camp in Portugal
- Tunisia to play two warm-up games for Egypt encounter
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Abdel-Shafy excluded, Morsy plays full 90
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek reach Egypt Cup round of 16
Mohamed Hamdy Zaki ruled out for 10 days
Al Ahly forward Mohamed Hamdy Zaki has been ruled out for 10 days after sustaining a muscle injury in a friendly match.
Zaki suffered from a hamstring strain during Al Ahly’s friendly against Ceramica Cleopatra on Thursday. He will undergo physiotherapy, as part of his treatment program.
The Red Devils faced Ceramica Cleopatra in a friendly on Thursday, Nov. 12, in which Zaki impressed and scored a goal in a 3-1 win before being taken out due to injury.
The 23-year-old forward has joined Al Ahly from Ittihad of Alexandria on a five-year contract in the 2015 summer transfer window.
Zaki, who scored 13 goals in 33 games last season, still didn’t score any official goal for the Red Castle as Malick Evouna and John Antwi hamper his chances of playing regularly.