Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Mohamed Hamdy Zaki ruled out for 10 days
Al Ahly forward Mohamed Hamdy Zaki has been ruled out for 10 days after sustaining a muscle injury in a friendly match.
Zaki suffered from a hamstring strain during Al Ahly’s friendly against Ceramica Cleopatra on Thursday. He will undergo physiotherapy, as part of his treatment program.
The Red Devils faced Ceramica Cleopatra in a friendly on Thursday, Nov. 12, in which Zaki impressed and scored a goal in a 3-1 win before being taken out due to injury.
The 23-year-old forward has joined Al Ahly from Ittihad of Alexandria on a five-year contract in the 2015 summer transfer window.
Zaki, who scored 13 goals in 33 games last season, still didn’t score any official goal for the Red Castle as Malick Evouna and John Antwi hamper his chances of playing regularly.