Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Chad Coach: We stopped Egypt’s wing threat
Mohamed Omar in the post-match interview with BeIN Sports said, “The main reason behind our victory was that we managed to stop Egypt’s most potent weapon down the flanks,” referring to Mahmoud Kahraba and Moemen Zakareya.
“Egypt boast players with tremendous speed on the wings, but we were able to thwart them.”
Omar said his selection was different from the one that lost 5-1 to Egypt and accepted the nature of the results as being surprising. “We changed 50% of the team from the side that lost 5-1, and dealt with the match as a totally different game. No one expected us to defeat Sierra Leone in the previous round, and today something similar has happened.”
The 1-0 win was Chad’s first ever win over Egypt.