Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Chad Coach: We stopped Egypt’s wing threat
Mohamed Omar in the post-match interview with BeIN Sports said, “The main reason behind our victory was that we managed to stop Egypt’s most potent weapon down the flanks,” referring to Mahmoud Kahraba and Moemen Zakareya.
“Egypt boast players with tremendous speed on the wings, but we were able to thwart them.”
Omar said his selection was different from the one that lost 5-1 to Egypt and accepted the nature of the results as being surprising. “We changed 50% of the team from the side that lost 5-1, and dealt with the match as a totally different game. No one expected us to defeat Sierra Leone in the previous round, and today something similar has happened.”
The 1-0 win was Chad’s first ever win over Egypt.