Zambia U-20 national team manager Beston Cgambeshi has announced his squad for...
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
- Ahmed Yasser scores first goal in debut with Al Mina’a
- Cuper: Preparations for World Cup starts now
- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
Kahraba: Salah gave me the responsibility of Egypt NT
Kahraba admitted that the two-legged qualifiers against Chad will be difficult, and will require huge physical and mental strength form the players.
“This match is not only difficult because of the opponent, but also because it’s a World Cup qualifier, which brings a lot of pressure. Especially since it is every Egyptian’s dream to reach the World Cup finals,” explained Kahraba.
“It is great to have managers like Ferreira and Cuper, who both love their players and enjoy spending time with them. We all enjoy joking with each other, regardless of our role in the team, and this is something great to have as a team,” he added.
The 21-year-old added that compatriot and Roma forward Mohamed Salah has asked him to take the responsibility of the national team during the games.
Kahraba said, “First, I inquired about his health and his injury and wished him a speedy recovery, and he then wished me luck for the games and asked me to do my best in the games.”
Finally, Kahraba said that his relationship with Mohamed Salah is strong ever since playing together with the national team.
It is worth noting that Egypt will face Chad away on Saturday, November 14, and will then host Chad the following Wednesday, November 18.