The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
Kahraba: Salah gave me the responsibility of Egypt NT
Kahraba admitted that the two-legged qualifiers against Chad will be difficult, and will require huge physical and mental strength form the players.
“This match is not only difficult because of the opponent, but also because it’s a World Cup qualifier, which brings a lot of pressure. Especially since it is every Egyptian’s dream to reach the World Cup finals,” explained Kahraba.
“It is great to have managers like Ferreira and Cuper, who both love their players and enjoy spending time with them. We all enjoy joking with each other, regardless of our role in the team, and this is something great to have as a team,” he added.
The 21-year-old added that compatriot and Roma forward Mohamed Salah has asked him to take the responsibility of the national team during the games.
Kahraba said, “First, I inquired about his health and his injury and wished him a speedy recovery, and he then wished me luck for the games and asked me to do my best in the games.”
Finally, Kahraba said that his relationship with Mohamed Salah is strong ever since playing together with the national team.
It is worth noting that Egypt will face Chad away on Saturday, November 14, and will then host Chad the following Wednesday, November 18.