Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Kahraba: Salah gave me the responsibility of Egypt NT
Kahraba admitted that the two-legged qualifiers against Chad will be difficult, and will require huge physical and mental strength form the players.
“This match is not only difficult because of the opponent, but also because it’s a World Cup qualifier, which brings a lot of pressure. Especially since it is every Egyptian’s dream to reach the World Cup finals,” explained Kahraba.
“It is great to have managers like Ferreira and Cuper, who both love their players and enjoy spending time with them. We all enjoy joking with each other, regardless of our role in the team, and this is something great to have as a team,” he added.
The 21-year-old added that compatriot and Roma forward Mohamed Salah has asked him to take the responsibility of the national team during the games.
Kahraba said, “First, I inquired about his health and his injury and wished him a speedy recovery, and he then wished me luck for the games and asked me to do my best in the games.”
Finally, Kahraba said that his relationship with Mohamed Salah is strong ever since playing together with the national team.
It is worth noting that Egypt will face Chad away on Saturday, November 14, and will then host Chad the following Wednesday, November 18.