Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Mido: Shikabala is committed
Ismaily manager Mido is claiming credit for Shikabala’s improved performances at Ismaily, citing a position change as the reason for his strong recent form.
In statements made to TEN TV channel, Mido says that Shikabala is performing well in training because he wants to rediscover his previous exploits that propelled him into the spotlight over the past decade.
“I started giving Shikabala the space to move freely; he is playing as a playmaker instead of doing so as a winger,” Mido enthused.
“I tested out some formations before the beginning of the league campaign in a bid to find the best formation to be used mainly throughout the season,” he reflected.
Ismaily currently sit in second place in the league standings with 10 points from five matches, ahead of Zamalek on goal difference with the Whites having a match in hand.