AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Mido: Shikabala is committed
Ismaily manager Mido is claiming credit for Shikabala’s improved performances at Ismaily, citing a position change as the reason for his strong recent form.
In statements made to TEN TV channel, Mido says that Shikabala is performing well in training because he wants to rediscover his previous exploits that propelled him into the spotlight over the past decade.
“I started giving Shikabala the space to move freely; he is playing as a playmaker instead of doing so as a winger,” Mido enthused.
“I tested out some formations before the beginning of the league campaign in a bid to find the best formation to be used mainly throughout the season,” he reflected.
Ismaily currently sit in second place in the league standings with 10 points from five matches, ahead of Zamalek on goal difference with the Whites having a match in hand.