Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
Mido: Shikabala is committed
Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has expressed his surprise at Shikabala’s commitment, and has highlighted how he changed the attacker’s role at Ismaily.
Ismaily manager Mido is claiming credit for Shikabala’s improved performances at Ismaily, citing a position change as the reason for his strong recent form.
In statements made to TEN TV channel, Mido says that Shikabala is performing well in training because he wants to rediscover his previous exploits that propelled him into the spotlight over the past decade.
“I started giving Shikabala the space to move freely; he is playing as a playmaker instead of doing so as a winger,” Mido enthused.
“I tested out some formations before the beginning of the league campaign in a bid to find the best formation to be used mainly throughout the season,” he reflected.
Ismaily currently sit in second place in the league standings with 10 points from five matches, ahead of Zamalek on goal difference with the Whites having a match in hand.