Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Shehata: I hope Cúper takes Egypt to the World Cup
Following his successful period with the Egyptian national team, during which he won three consectuive African Cup of Nations titles between 2006 and 2010, Shehata had brief stints in Al-Arabi SC (Qatar), Difaâ El Jadidi (Morocco) and Zamalek before managing Arab Contractors SC.
The experienced coach revealed to TV channel Al-Hayah 2 that his biggest wish is for his country to qualify to the World Cup.