An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Cúper: Next match against Chad won’t be easy
Egyptian national team coach Héctor Cúper assured that the technical staff will start working on the mistakes made by the player’s in Egypt’s loss to Chad in the 2018 World Cup qualifying match.
The Pharaohs will need to over turn the one-goal deficit to Chad as the two teams meet again for the second leg match on Tuesday.
“The next match won’t be easy and we have to be ready for it,” he confirmed. “Losing is part of football and we didn’t use the chances we had in the first 30 minutes of the game,”
“I was hoping we would score one goal. The team didn’t play well in the second half, I was expecting better performance from the players,” he explained.
Cúper said that Mostafa Fathi is a special player who will have a role in the squad in the second leg match. “We will play with the same squad and we’ll add new players according to the current situation of the injured players,” he concluded.