Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
Cúper: Next match against Chad won’t be easy
Egyptian national team coach Héctor Cúper assured that the technical staff will start working on the mistakes made by the player’s in Egypt’s loss to Chad in the 2018 World Cup qualifying match.
The Pharaohs will need to over turn the one-goal deficit to Chad as the two teams meet again for the second leg match on Tuesday.
“The next match won’t be easy and we have to be ready for it,” he confirmed. “Losing is part of football and we didn’t use the chances we had in the first 30 minutes of the game,”
“I was hoping we would score one goal. The team didn’t play well in the second half, I was expecting better performance from the players,” he explained.
Cúper said that Mostafa Fathi is a special player who will have a role in the squad in the second leg match. “We will play with the same squad and we’ll add new players according to the current situation of the injured players,” he concluded.