Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Cúper: Next match against Chad won’t be easy
Egyptian national team coach Héctor Cúper assured that the technical staff will start working on the mistakes made by the player’s in Egypt’s loss to Chad in the 2018 World Cup qualifying match.
The Pharaohs will need to over turn the one-goal deficit to Chad as the two teams meet again for the second leg match on Tuesday.
“The next match won’t be easy and we have to be ready for it,” he confirmed. “Losing is part of football and we didn’t use the chances we had in the first 30 minutes of the game,”
“I was hoping we would score one goal. The team didn’t play well in the second half, I was expecting better performance from the players,” he explained.
Cúper said that Mostafa Fathi is a special player who will have a role in the squad in the second leg match. “We will play with the same squad and we’ll add new players according to the current situation of the injured players,” he concluded.