Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Cúper: Next match against Chad won’t be easy
Egyptian national team coach Héctor Cúper assured that the technical staff will start working on the mistakes made by the player’s in Egypt’s loss to Chad in the 2018 World Cup qualifying match.
The Pharaohs will need to over turn the one-goal deficit to Chad as the two teams meet again for the second leg match on Tuesday.
“The next match won’t be easy and we have to be ready for it,” he confirmed. “Losing is part of football and we didn’t use the chances we had in the first 30 minutes of the game,”
“I was hoping we would score one goal. The team didn’t play well in the second half, I was expecting better performance from the players,” he explained.
Cúper said that Mostafa Fathi is a special player who will have a role in the squad in the second leg match. “We will play with the same squad and we’ll add new players according to the current situation of the injured players,” he concluded.