Ramadan Sobhi’s rare start for Stoke was one to forget as his...
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
Cúper: Next match against Chad won’t be easy
Egyptian national team coach Héctor Cúper assured that the technical staff will start working on the mistakes made by the player’s in Egypt’s loss to Chad in the 2018 World Cup qualifying match.
The Pharaohs will need to over turn the one-goal deficit to Chad as the two teams meet again for the second leg match on Tuesday.
“The next match won’t be easy and we have to be ready for it,” he confirmed. “Losing is part of football and we didn’t use the chances we had in the first 30 minutes of the game,”
“I was hoping we would score one goal. The team didn’t play well in the second half, I was expecting better performance from the players,” he explained.
Cúper said that Mostafa Fathi is a special player who will have a role in the squad in the second leg match. “We will play with the same squad and we’ll add new players according to the current situation of the injured players,” he concluded.