Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
ENPPI appoint Tarek El-Said as assistant manager
Tarek El-Said joins Hany Ramzy as assistant coach after signing a contract on Saturday. The contract signing was preceded by a meeting with Ramzy, who has been on the lookout for a number two ever since Hussein Amin stepped down as assistant coach.
Both Hany Ramzy and Tarek El-Said led the Egyptian Olympic team together between 2010 and 2012, and seemed happy to reunite at ENPPI.
ENPPI sit in 9th place with 6 points from four matches and will look to reach new heights this season after a strong third-placed finish in 2014/15.