Ghana coach Avram Grant has demanded the allowance of replacing injured players in...
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
ENPPI appoint Tarek El-Said as assistant manager
Tarek El-Said joins Hany Ramzy as assistant coach after signing a contract on Saturday. The contract signing was preceded by a meeting with Ramzy, who has been on the lookout for a number two ever since Hussein Amin stepped down as assistant coach.
Both Hany Ramzy and Tarek El-Said led the Egyptian Olympic team together between 2010 and 2012, and seemed happy to reunite at ENPPI.
ENPPI sit in 9th place with 6 points from four matches and will look to reach new heights this season after a strong third-placed finish in 2014/15.