Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Mido: Mohsen best striker in Egypt
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has taken to Twitter to express his thoughts on Egypt’s choices up front for Tuesday’s return leg against Chad.
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has reacted by claiming that Darawish striker Marwan Mohsen is the best replacement for the injured Morsi.
Mido tweeted, “There’s only one player ready to replace Bassem Morsi. Marwan Mohsen is currently the best striker in Egypt.”
هناك لاعب واحد جاهز لتعويض غياب باسم مرسي…مروان محسن افضل مهاجم في مصر في الوقت الحالي..
— Mido (@midoahm) November 14, 2015
Mohsen has been involved in more than half of his team’s goals this season, scoring three and assisting four of his side’s 11 goals this season.
Egypt and Chad will meet again in the second leg of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying second round on Tuesday, at the Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria where over 20,000 fans are expected to be in attendance.