Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Mido: Mohsen best striker in Egypt
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has taken to Twitter to express his thoughts on Egypt’s choices up front for Tuesday’s return leg against Chad.
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has reacted by claiming that Darawish striker Marwan Mohsen is the best replacement for the injured Morsi.
Mido tweeted, “There’s only one player ready to replace Bassem Morsi. Marwan Mohsen is currently the best striker in Egypt.”
هناك لاعب واحد جاهز لتعويض غياب باسم مرسي…مروان محسن افضل مهاجم في مصر في الوقت الحالي..
— Mido (@midoahm) November 14, 2015
Mohsen has been involved in more than half of his team’s goals this season, scoring three and assisting four of his side’s 11 goals this season.
Egypt and Chad will meet again in the second leg of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying second round on Tuesday, at the Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria where over 20,000 fans are expected to be in attendance.