Braga suffered a 3-2 defeat in a thrilling game against third-placed Sporting...
- Dost nets hat-trick in Sporting’s 3-2 win over Braga
- VIDEO: Al Ahly’s winning streak ends with draw against Entag
- Elneny left out of Arsenal’s squad as Gunners lose to Tottenham
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
Mido: Mohsen best striker in Egypt
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has taken to Twitter to express his thoughts on Egypt’s choices up front for Tuesday’s return leg against Chad.
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has reacted by claiming that Darawish striker Marwan Mohsen is the best replacement for the injured Morsi.
Mido tweeted, “There’s only one player ready to replace Bassem Morsi. Marwan Mohsen is currently the best striker in Egypt.”
هناك لاعب واحد جاهز لتعويض غياب باسم مرسي…مروان محسن افضل مهاجم في مصر في الوقت الحالي..
— Mido (@midoahm) November 14, 2015
Mohsen has been involved in more than half of his team’s goals this season, scoring three and assisting four of his side’s 11 goals this season.
Egypt and Chad will meet again in the second leg of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying second round on Tuesday, at the Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria where over 20,000 fans are expected to be in attendance.