Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Mido: Mohsen best striker in Egypt
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has taken to Twitter to express his thoughts on Egypt’s choices up front for Tuesday’s return leg against Chad.
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has reacted by claiming that Darawish striker Marwan Mohsen is the best replacement for the injured Morsi.
Mido tweeted, “There’s only one player ready to replace Bassem Morsi. Marwan Mohsen is currently the best striker in Egypt.”
هناك لاعب واحد جاهز لتعويض غياب باسم مرسي…مروان محسن افضل مهاجم في مصر في الوقت الحالي..
— Mido (@midoahm) November 14, 2015
Mohsen has been involved in more than half of his team’s goals this season, scoring three and assisting four of his side’s 11 goals this season.
Egypt and Chad will meet again in the second leg of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying second round on Tuesday, at the Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria where over 20,000 fans are expected to be in attendance.