AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Mido: Mohsen best striker in Egypt
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has taken to Twitter to express his thoughts on Egypt’s choices up front for Tuesday’s return leg against Chad.
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has reacted by claiming that Darawish striker Marwan Mohsen is the best replacement for the injured Morsi.
Mido tweeted, “There’s only one player ready to replace Bassem Morsi. Marwan Mohsen is currently the best striker in Egypt.”
هناك لاعب واحد جاهز لتعويض غياب باسم مرسي…مروان محسن افضل مهاجم في مصر في الوقت الحالي..
— Mido (@midoahm) November 14, 2015
Mohsen has been involved in more than half of his team’s goals this season, scoring three and assisting four of his side’s 11 goals this season.
Egypt and Chad will meet again in the second leg of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying second round on Tuesday, at the Borg El-Arab Stadium in Alexandria where over 20,000 fans are expected to be in attendance.