Ghana Football Association’s technical director Francis Oti Akenteng has spoken about their...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Zizo scores in Lierse victory over Geel
Egyptian youngster Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ got his name on the scoresheet as Lierse beat Geel at home in the Belgian second division.
Lierse SK gathered their second win in a row in the Belgian second division, at home to Geel.
The home side took the lead just 17 minutes into the game, after Allach managed to beat the Geel goalkeeper.
The yellow-and-black clad team then doubled their lead in the 49th minute through Velikonja.
10 minutes later, Zizo scored the team’s third, as the hosts threatened to rack up a humiliating score.
Velikonja then completed his impressive brace 17 minutes into the second half, as the points were all but secured.
The away side then pulled two goals back through Allegria and Ouassiero, in the 83rd and 88th minutes respectively, but both teams failed to score any further goals before the referee blew the final whistle.
The result leaves Lierse in 10th place in the Belgacom League table.