Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Zizo scores in Lierse victory over Geel
Egyptian youngster Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ got his name on the scoresheet as Lierse beat Geel at home in the Belgian second division.
Lierse SK gathered their second win in a row in the Belgian second division, at home to Geel.
The home side took the lead just 17 minutes into the game, after Allach managed to beat the Geel goalkeeper.
The yellow-and-black clad team then doubled their lead in the 49th minute through Velikonja.
10 minutes later, Zizo scored the team’s third, as the hosts threatened to rack up a humiliating score.
Velikonja then completed his impressive brace 17 minutes into the second half, as the points were all but secured.
The away side then pulled two goals back through Allegria and Ouassiero, in the 83rd and 88th minutes respectively, but both teams failed to score any further goals before the referee blew the final whistle.
The result leaves Lierse in 10th place in the Belgacom League table.