Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Zizo scores in Lierse victory over Geel
Egyptian youngster Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ got his name on the scoresheet as Lierse beat Geel at home in the Belgian second division.
Lierse SK gathered their second win in a row in the Belgian second division, at home to Geel.
The home side took the lead just 17 minutes into the game, after Allach managed to beat the Geel goalkeeper.
The yellow-and-black clad team then doubled their lead in the 49th minute through Velikonja.
10 minutes later, Zizo scored the team’s third, as the hosts threatened to rack up a humiliating score.
Velikonja then completed his impressive brace 17 minutes into the second half, as the points were all but secured.
The away side then pulled two goals back through Allegria and Ouassiero, in the 83rd and 88th minutes respectively, but both teams failed to score any further goals before the referee blew the final whistle.
The result leaves Lierse in 10th place in the Belgacom League table.