Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Zizo scores in Lierse victory over Geel
Egyptian youngster Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ got his name on the scoresheet as Lierse beat Geel at home in the Belgian second division.
Lierse SK gathered their second win in a row in the Belgian second division, at home to Geel.
The home side took the lead just 17 minutes into the game, after Allach managed to beat the Geel goalkeeper.
The yellow-and-black clad team then doubled their lead in the 49th minute through Velikonja.
10 minutes later, Zizo scored the team’s third, as the hosts threatened to rack up a humiliating score.
Velikonja then completed his impressive brace 17 minutes into the second half, as the points were all but secured.
The away side then pulled two goals back through Allegria and Ouassiero, in the 83rd and 88th minutes respectively, but both teams failed to score any further goals before the referee blew the final whistle.
The result leaves Lierse in 10th place in the Belgacom League table.