Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Zizo scores in Lierse victory over Geel
Egyptian youngster Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ got his name on the scoresheet as Lierse beat Geel at home in the Belgian second division.
Lierse SK gathered their second win in a row in the Belgian second division, at home to Geel.
The home side took the lead just 17 minutes into the game, after Allach managed to beat the Geel goalkeeper.
The yellow-and-black clad team then doubled their lead in the 49th minute through Velikonja.
10 minutes later, Zizo scored the team’s third, as the hosts threatened to rack up a humiliating score.
Velikonja then completed his impressive brace 17 minutes into the second half, as the points were all but secured.
The away side then pulled two goals back through Allegria and Ouassiero, in the 83rd and 88th minutes respectively, but both teams failed to score any further goals before the referee blew the final whistle.
The result leaves Lierse in 10th place in the Belgacom League table.