Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Abdel-Hamid Bassiouny resigns as Haras El-Hodood manager
Haras El-Hodood’s head coach Abdel-Hamid Bassiouny resigned from his position because of the team’s disappointing results.
Bassiouny failed to win five consecutive matches in the Egyptian Premier League which left Haras El-Hodood at the bottom of the league in the 17th place.
“The team wasn’t lucky enough to achieve better results. However, I’m leaving the club with a strong team that has different players in each position, three years ago Haras El-Hodood didn’t have such structure,” Bassiouny commented to TEN 2 TV channel.
“Haras El-Hodood is my home, If the board didn’t accept my resignation and want me to continue my job I can’t say no,”
“I respect Haras El-Hodood’s officials and I would like to thank them for the support they gave me during my time in the club,” he concluded.