Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Abdel-Hamid Bassiouny resigns as Haras El-Hodood manager
Haras El-Hodood’s head coach Abdel-Hamid Bassiouny resigned from his position because of the team’s disappointing results.
Bassiouny failed to win five consecutive matches in the Egyptian Premier League which left Haras El-Hodood at the bottom of the league in the 17th place.
“The team wasn’t lucky enough to achieve better results. However, I’m leaving the club with a strong team that has different players in each position, three years ago Haras El-Hodood didn’t have such structure,” Bassiouny commented to TEN 2 TV channel.
“Haras El-Hodood is my home, If the board didn’t accept my resignation and want me to continue my job I can’t say no,”
“I respect Haras El-Hodood’s officials and I would like to thank them for the support they gave me during my time in the club,” he concluded.