Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Abdel-Hamid Bassiouny resigns as Haras El-Hodood manager
Haras El-Hodood’s head coach Abdel-Hamid Bassiouny resigned from his position because of the team’s disappointing results.
Bassiouny failed to win five consecutive matches in the Egyptian Premier League which left Haras El-Hodood at the bottom of the league in the 17th place.
“The team wasn’t lucky enough to achieve better results. However, I’m leaving the club with a strong team that has different players in each position, three years ago Haras El-Hodood didn’t have such structure,” Bassiouny commented to TEN 2 TV channel.
“Haras El-Hodood is my home, If the board didn’t accept my resignation and want me to continue my job I can’t say no,”
“I respect Haras El-Hodood’s officials and I would like to thank them for the support they gave me during my time in the club,” he concluded.