South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Abdel-Hamid Bassiouny resigns as Haras El-Hodood manager
Haras El-Hodood’s head coach Abdel-Hamid Bassiouny resigned from his position because of the team’s disappointing results.
Bassiouny failed to win five consecutive matches in the Egyptian Premier League which left Haras El-Hodood at the bottom of the league in the 17th place.
“The team wasn’t lucky enough to achieve better results. However, I’m leaving the club with a strong team that has different players in each position, three years ago Haras El-Hodood didn’t have such structure,” Bassiouny commented to TEN 2 TV channel.
“Haras El-Hodood is my home, If the board didn’t accept my resignation and want me to continue my job I can’t say no,”
“I respect Haras El-Hodood’s officials and I would like to thank them for the support they gave me during my time in the club,” he concluded.