Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Me and Ibrahimovic almost killed each other
- Mido: I’ve should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Ahmed Fathi ruled out for a month
Al Ahly right-back Ahmed Fathi has been ruled out for a month after sustaining a knee injury in the team’s training session.
The 31-year-old could face a race against time to be fit and ready to feature in his club’s next league fixture. The Red Devils next match is on Dec. 17, as they are set to cross swords with Smouha in Egyptian Premier League matchday 8.
All matches involving Al Ahly are postponed due to the international break with Egypt taking on Chad in the 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers.
Fathi joins Al Ahly’s injury list, as Saleh Gomaa picked up an injury on Monday after colliding with Fathi in the training session.