Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Ahmed Fathi ruled out for a month
Al Ahly right-back Ahmed Fathi has been ruled out for a month after sustaining a knee injury in the team’s training session.
The 31-year-old could face a race against time to be fit and ready to feature in his club’s next league fixture. The Red Devils next match is on Dec. 17, as they are set to cross swords with Smouha in Egyptian Premier League matchday 8.
All matches involving Al Ahly are postponed due to the international break with Egypt taking on Chad in the 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers.
Fathi joins Al Ahly’s injury list, as Saleh Gomaa picked up an injury on Monday after colliding with Fathi in the training session.