Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Ahmed Hassan regrets not acting as a player-manager
Retired Egyptian footballer and current Petrojet manager Ahmed Hassan expressed his regret for not registering himself in the team’s squad before the seasons started and act as a player-manager.
After Petrojet appointed Hassan as the head coach replacing Ramadan El-Sayed, the legendary midfielder talked about playing for Petrojet in addition to being the team’s coach. This however did not happen.
“I was wrong not to enroll myself in the team’s squad as the players lack pitch experience. I don’t want to speak ahead of being registering as a player in January,” Hassan explained to TEN 2 TV channel.
“I don’t care about any news or reports about this, what I care about is Petrojet’s board and what they think is better for the team,” he added.
Petrojet is currently the 13th in the Egyptian Premier League with only four points in five matches.