Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Ahmed Hassan regrets not acting as a player-manager
Retired Egyptian footballer and current Petrojet manager Ahmed Hassan expressed his regret for not registering himself in the team’s squad before the seasons started and act as a player-manager.
After Petrojet appointed Hassan as the head coach replacing Ramadan El-Sayed, the legendary midfielder talked about playing for Petrojet in addition to being the team’s coach. This however did not happen.
“I was wrong not to enroll myself in the team’s squad as the players lack pitch experience. I don’t want to speak ahead of being registering as a player in January,” Hassan explained to TEN 2 TV channel.
“I don’t care about any news or reports about this, what I care about is Petrojet’s board and what they think is better for the team,” he added.
Petrojet is currently the 13th in the Egyptian Premier League with only four points in five matches.