Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Dweidar ruled out for at least two weeks
The 28-year-old was substituted as he was not able to continue the world cup qualifying opener.
The White Knights identified Dweidar’s injury as a tear in the rear muscle. He will not be able to play in the second leg match against Chad on Tuesday.
Dweidar joins Bassem Morsi who also suffered an injury in the same match and will not be able to participate in the second leg match.