Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Dweidar ruled out for at least two weeks
The 28-year-old was substituted as he was not able to continue the world cup qualifying opener.
The White Knights identified Dweidar’s injury as a tear in the rear muscle. He will not be able to play in the second leg match against Chad on Tuesday.
Dweidar joins Bassem Morsi who also suffered an injury in the same match and will not be able to participate in the second leg match.