Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
Dweidar ruled out for at least two weeks
The 28-year-old was substituted as he was not able to continue the world cup qualifying opener.
The White Knights identified Dweidar’s injury as a tear in the rear muscle. He will not be able to play in the second leg match against Chad on Tuesday.
Dweidar joins Bassem Morsi who also suffered an injury in the same match and will not be able to participate in the second leg match.