Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Dweidar ruled out for at least two weeks
The 28-year-old was substituted as he was not able to continue the world cup qualifying opener.
The White Knights identified Dweidar’s injury as a tear in the rear muscle. He will not be able to play in the second leg match against Chad on Tuesday.
Dweidar joins Bassem Morsi who also suffered an injury in the same match and will not be able to participate in the second leg match.