Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Dweidar ruled out for at least two weeks
The 28-year-old was substituted as he was not able to continue the world cup qualifying opener.
The White Knights identified Dweidar’s injury as a tear in the rear muscle. He will not be able to play in the second leg match against Chad on Tuesday.
Dweidar joins Bassem Morsi who also suffered an injury in the same match and will not be able to participate in the second leg match.