Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Morocco through to final round of World Cup qualifiers
The Moroccan team managed to advance to the group stage, the final round of the African Qualifications, after a 1-0 loss against tough Equatorial Guinea. The Atlas Lions qualified for a 2-1 aggregate scoreline in the second round of qualifiers.
The match took place on Sunday at the Nuevo Estadio de Malabo stadium in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea.
After 14 minutes into the game, Igor Engonga opened the scoreline for the National Thunder with a well-placed header that gave the lead to the home side.
However, the Moroccan team, who won in the home leg 2-0, managed to hold the score until the end of the match and qualified to the next round.
Uganda, Congo DR, Gabon and Zambia have already reached the final round of the African qualification.