Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Petrojet’s Mohamed El-Shenawy called up ahead of Chad showdown
According to the Egyptian Football Association’s (EFA) official website, Sherif Ekramy suffered from groin pains and Cúper decided to call up Mohamed El-Shenawy as cover ahead of the return leg against Chad on Tuesday.
The EFA added that Ekramy will remain with the team’s camp for the game, and the Ahly goalkeeper confirmed on Twitter that he is available to play.
الحمد لله اتمرنت بشكل عادي النهارده و موجود في مباراة بكره إن شاء الله….
— SherifEkramy (@SEkramyofficial) November 16, 2015
The 26-year-old year goalkeeper was excluded from the first leg in Chad but will join Ahmed El-Shennawy, Sherif Ekramy and El-Mahdi Soliman as the fourth goalkeeper for Tuesday’s game.
Egypt suffered a shocking 1-0 defeat in Chad in the first leg of the second round of 2018 World Cup qualifying, and will host the second leg at the Borg El-Arab Stadium.