Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Petrojet’s Mohamed El-Shenawy called up ahead of Chad showdown
According to the Egyptian Football Association’s (EFA) official website, Sherif Ekramy suffered from groin pains and Cúper decided to call up Mohamed El-Shenawy as cover ahead of the return leg against Chad on Tuesday.
The EFA added that Ekramy will remain with the team’s camp for the game, and the Ahly goalkeeper confirmed on Twitter that he is available to play.
الحمد لله اتمرنت بشكل عادي النهارده و موجود في مباراة بكره إن شاء الله….
— SherifEkramy (@SEkramyofficial) November 16, 2015
The 26-year-old year goalkeeper was excluded from the first leg in Chad but will join Ahmed El-Shennawy, Sherif Ekramy and El-Mahdi Soliman as the fourth goalkeeper for Tuesday’s game.
Egypt suffered a shocking 1-0 defeat in Chad in the first leg of the second round of 2018 World Cup qualifying, and will host the second leg at the Borg El-Arab Stadium.