The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Abou-Rida: We deserved worse against Chad
Egypt lost 1-0 against Chad in the first leg of the second round of the qualifications.
“The players lost their concentration and we suffered from the lack of the experience. We deserved to lose by more than one goal in my opinion, but we were lucky enough to avoid this,” Abou-Rida told Al-Hayah 2 TV channel.
Egypt suffered a shocking loss against Chad in the first leg of the World Cup qualifiers on Saturday. The Pharaohs must win by a two-goal margin without conceding any goals in the second leg on Tuesday to advance to the final round.
“Cùper bore the responsibility and admitted that he wasn’t right after this disappointing result. The players did not take the match seriously and thought it will be easy.”
“The Egyptians are not satisfied with what happened, thankfully we now have a chance to make it up and to advance to the next round of the World Cup qualifications,” he concluded.