The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Abou-Rida: We deserved worse against Chad
Egypt lost 1-0 against Chad in the first leg of the second round of the qualifications.
“The players lost their concentration and we suffered from the lack of the experience. We deserved to lose by more than one goal in my opinion, but we were lucky enough to avoid this,” Abou-Rida told Al-Hayah 2 TV channel.
Egypt suffered a shocking loss against Chad in the first leg of the World Cup qualifiers on Saturday. The Pharaohs must win by a two-goal margin without conceding any goals in the second leg on Tuesday to advance to the final round.
“Cùper bore the responsibility and admitted that he wasn’t right after this disappointing result. The players did not take the match seriously and thought it will be easy.”
“The Egyptians are not satisfied with what happened, thankfully we now have a chance to make it up and to advance to the next round of the World Cup qualifications,” he concluded.