Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Ahmed Hassan: Ghaly inspired confidence, Kahraba needs to change
Egypt defeated Chad 4-0 at home to progress after winning 4-1 on aggregate.
While appearing as an analyst on TV channel Al Hayat 2 Hassan claimed, “Ghaly’s presence boosted the players’ confidence, because he is a true leader.”
“Having a leader in the field fills you with confidence, and is beneficial for the players,” he continued.
Depsite praising the national team, he made it very clear that he believes the players are still need to gain more experience.
“Kahraba needs to change his game with Egypt and Zamalek, he needs to share the ball more with the players during the game,” the four-time African Cup of Nations winner reflected.
“Egypt had a great initial 30 minutes despite the expectation of Chad sitting back from the start, but we also need to focus and musn’t be fooled by the result,” he concluded.