Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Ahmed Hassan: Ghaly inspired confidence, Kahraba needs to change
Egypt defeated Chad 4-0 at home to progress after winning 4-1 on aggregate.
While appearing as an analyst on TV channel Al Hayat 2 Hassan claimed, “Ghaly’s presence boosted the players’ confidence, because he is a true leader.”
“Having a leader in the field fills you with confidence, and is beneficial for the players,” he continued.
Depsite praising the national team, he made it very clear that he believes the players are still need to gain more experience.
“Kahraba needs to change his game with Egypt and Zamalek, he needs to share the ball more with the players during the game,” the four-time African Cup of Nations winner reflected.
“Egypt had a great initial 30 minutes despite the expectation of Chad sitting back from the start, but we also need to focus and musn’t be fooled by the result,” he concluded.