The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Ahmed Hassan: Ghaly inspired confidence, Kahraba needs to change
Egypt defeated Chad 4-0 at home to progress after winning 4-1 on aggregate.
While appearing as an analyst on TV channel Al Hayat 2 Hassan claimed, “Ghaly’s presence boosted the players’ confidence, because he is a true leader.”
“Having a leader in the field fills you with confidence, and is beneficial for the players,” he continued.
Depsite praising the national team, he made it very clear that he believes the players are still need to gain more experience.
“Kahraba needs to change his game with Egypt and Zamalek, he needs to share the ball more with the players during the game,” the four-time African Cup of Nations winner reflected.
“Egypt had a great initial 30 minutes despite the expectation of Chad sitting back from the start, but we also need to focus and musn’t be fooled by the result,” he concluded.