Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Chad national team may arrive in Egypt Tuesday afternoon
Chad national team scheduled to face Egypt in the 2018 World Cup qualifier on Tuesday are expected to arrive in Egypt on Tuesday afternoon, according to Hamada Shady, an official in the CAF sponsor company.
The Chadian team were scheduled to arrive on Monday, before facing some problems with the flight, which prevented them from arriving to Egypt in the designated time.
Shady said that the Chadian national team did not depart to Egypt until 9 am on Tuesday.
“I spoke with Chadian officials and the pilot; They are waiting for the approval to enter the Egyptian airspace as they were supposed to come in a private jet and it is now substituted with a military aircraft,” Shady told Ahmed Shobeir on a radio program.
The team are expected to arrive at Borg Al Arab in Alexandria for the game, which is scheduled at 18:30 CLT.
“I think they will arrive by afternoon and then they will go directly to the stadium,” he added.
Shady declared that if the Chadian team failed to arrive to the match on time, there’s a possibility for the game to get cancelled.
“The match is scheduled to start on 18:30 CLT. If Chad did not arrive in time for the match, we will wait for 20 minutes and then the match will be cancelled,” Shady concluded.
Chad won 1-0 in the first leg and the Egyptian team have to win 2-0 in order to advance to the next round of the 2018 World cup qualifications.