Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Nabih: Dweidar, Morsi out of Chad clash
Dweidar and Morsi were injured during the Egypt’s first leg against Chad on Saturday.
“We will miss Dweidar and Bassem for this important match, we thank them for their loyalty towards the national team. We have confidence in the alternatives,” Nabih told Al-Hayah 2 TV channel.
Sherif Ekramy suffered from groin pains during the training camp and Cúper decided to call up Mohamed El-Shenawy as cover ahead of the return leg.
“Ekramy has passed fit after a slight groin injury, he will be available for the match,” Nabih added.
Nabih said that they were almost settled on the starting lineup for the match.
“We settled on the line up by 90%,it’s a must-win game and the conditions is different form the first leg. We are confident,” Nabih concluded.
It’s worth noting that Chad won 1-0 in the first leg and Egypt have to win 2-0 in order to advance to the next round of the 2018 World cup qualifications.