Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Nabih: Dweidar, Morsi out of Chad clash
Dweidar and Morsi were injured during the Egypt’s first leg against Chad on Saturday.
“We will miss Dweidar and Bassem for this important match, we thank them for their loyalty towards the national team. We have confidence in the alternatives,” Nabih told Al-Hayah 2 TV channel.
Sherif Ekramy suffered from groin pains during the training camp and Cúper decided to call up Mohamed El-Shenawy as cover ahead of the return leg.
“Ekramy has passed fit after a slight groin injury, he will be available for the match,” Nabih added.
Nabih said that they were almost settled on the starting lineup for the match.
“We settled on the line up by 90%,it’s a must-win game and the conditions is different form the first leg. We are confident,” Nabih concluded.
It’s worth noting that Chad won 1-0 in the first leg and Egypt have to win 2-0 in order to advance to the next round of the 2018 World cup qualifications.