Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Nabih: Dweidar, Morsi out of Chad clash
Dweidar and Morsi were injured during the Egypt’s first leg against Chad on Saturday.
“We will miss Dweidar and Bassem for this important match, we thank them for their loyalty towards the national team. We have confidence in the alternatives,” Nabih told Al-Hayah 2 TV channel.
Sherif Ekramy suffered from groin pains during the training camp and Cúper decided to call up Mohamed El-Shenawy as cover ahead of the return leg.
“Ekramy has passed fit after a slight groin injury, he will be available for the match,” Nabih added.
Nabih said that they were almost settled on the starting lineup for the match.
“We settled on the line up by 90%,it’s a must-win game and the conditions is different form the first leg. We are confident,” Nabih concluded.
It’s worth noting that Chad won 1-0 in the first leg and Egypt have to win 2-0 in order to advance to the next round of the 2018 World cup qualifications.