Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Nabih: Dweidar, Morsi out of Chad clash
Dweidar and Morsi were injured during the Egypt’s first leg against Chad on Saturday.
“We will miss Dweidar and Bassem for this important match, we thank them for their loyalty towards the national team. We have confidence in the alternatives,” Nabih told Al-Hayah 2 TV channel.
Sherif Ekramy suffered from groin pains during the training camp and Cúper decided to call up Mohamed El-Shenawy as cover ahead of the return leg.
“Ekramy has passed fit after a slight groin injury, he will be available for the match,” Nabih added.
Nabih said that they were almost settled on the starting lineup for the match.
“We settled on the line up by 90%,it’s a must-win game and the conditions is different form the first leg. We are confident,” Nabih concluded.
It’s worth noting that Chad won 1-0 in the first leg and Egypt have to win 2-0 in order to advance to the next round of the 2018 World cup qualifications.