Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Nabih: Dweidar, Morsi out of Chad clash
Dweidar and Morsi were injured during the Egypt’s first leg against Chad on Saturday.
“We will miss Dweidar and Bassem for this important match, we thank them for their loyalty towards the national team. We have confidence in the alternatives,” Nabih told Al-Hayah 2 TV channel.
Sherif Ekramy suffered from groin pains during the training camp and Cúper decided to call up Mohamed El-Shenawy as cover ahead of the return leg.
“Ekramy has passed fit after a slight groin injury, he will be available for the match,” Nabih added.
Nabih said that they were almost settled on the starting lineup for the match.
“We settled on the line up by 90%,it’s a must-win game and the conditions is different form the first leg. We are confident,” Nabih concluded.
It’s worth noting that Chad won 1-0 in the first leg and Egypt have to win 2-0 in order to advance to the next round of the 2018 World cup qualifications.