After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
Hazem Emam: Kahraba needs to be a team player
“Kahraba is a great player, and he is a talented player no doubts,” Hazem Emam said in a televised interview following Tuesday’s match.
Emam, however, criticised Kahraba’s individualism, and advised him to be a team player.
“Today against Chad, he played differently than the usual. I only wish he could play more within the team framework,” Emam added.
Egypt has turned up their loss against Chad in the first leg to a 4-0 win at home, with goals scored by Abdallah El-Said, Mohammed El-Nenny and a brace by Ahmed Hassan Koka.