Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Ahmed Hegazy: We fell short in the first leg
Ahmed Hegazy spoke about the importance of the win and the role of Cuper and Abou-Rida, following the big win in Alexandria.
Speaking after the match, Hegazy said, “The players gave their all, in this match.”
And he also stated that,”The players fell short in the first leg, but Hector Cuper and Hany Abou-Rida provided guidance, and played a huge role in rebuilding and connecting the team,” he enthused.
Egypt’s 4-0 win sees them through to the next round of World Cup qualifying (4-1 on aggregate), after a 1-0 defeat in N’Djamena on Saturday.