Mamelodi Sundowns have lodged a complaint with CAF against Zamalek after the hosts refused to...
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
Ahmed Hegazy: We fell short in the first leg
Ahmed Hegazy spoke about the importance of the win and the role of Cuper and Abou-Rida, following the big win in Alexandria.
Speaking after the match, Hegazy said, “The players gave their all, in this match.”
And he also stated that,”The players fell short in the first leg, but Hector Cuper and Hany Abou-Rida provided guidance, and played a huge role in rebuilding and connecting the team,” he enthused.
Egypt’s 4-0 win sees them through to the next round of World Cup qualifying (4-1 on aggregate), after a 1-0 defeat in N’Djamena on Saturday.