Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Amr Gamal: I have several offers
Amr Gamal hasn’t start for Al Ahly in any of the last four games under new manager Jose Peseiro, and he discussed that after the 4-0 win against Chad on Tuesday.
“You know that I don’t like to talk much,” Gamal told TV channel Al-Hayat 2.
“I can only say that my leg is now 100% again and that I’ve fully recovered,” he continued.
“Now, I’m only focusing on getting regular playing time and starting games, which will make a huge difference to me, personally.”
When asked about the transfer speculation, replied, “Yes, I have several offers.”
“But my main focus is on the game time, and it is only a matter of time before I regain my place [as a starter],” he added.
He also commented on the game against Chad: “Everyone who was in the squad, whether playing or not, was ready to help the team.”
“We are only in a new phase, under the guidance of Egypt’s new manager, Héctor Cúper, and we are looking forward to build a new team, that can replicate the golden age of the national team,” he concluded.