Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
Amr Gamal: I have several offers
Amr Gamal hasn’t start for Al Ahly in any of the last four games under new manager Jose Peseiro, and he discussed that after the 4-0 win against Chad on Tuesday.
“You know that I don’t like to talk much,” Gamal told TV channel Al-Hayat 2.
“I can only say that my leg is now 100% again and that I’ve fully recovered,” he continued.
“Now, I’m only focusing on getting regular playing time and starting games, which will make a huge difference to me, personally.”
When asked about the transfer speculation, replied, “Yes, I have several offers.”
“But my main focus is on the game time, and it is only a matter of time before I regain my place [as a starter],” he added.
He also commented on the game against Chad: “Everyone who was in the squad, whether playing or not, was ready to help the team.”
“We are only in a new phase, under the guidance of Egypt’s new manager, Héctor Cúper, and we are looking forward to build a new team, that can replicate the golden age of the national team,” he concluded.