Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Amr Gamal: I have several offers
Amr Gamal hasn’t start for Al Ahly in any of the last four games under new manager Jose Peseiro, and he discussed that after the 4-0 win against Chad on Tuesday.
“You know that I don’t like to talk much,” Gamal told TV channel Al-Hayat 2.
“I can only say that my leg is now 100% again and that I’ve fully recovered,” he continued.
“Now, I’m only focusing on getting regular playing time and starting games, which will make a huge difference to me, personally.”
When asked about the transfer speculation, replied, “Yes, I have several offers.”
“But my main focus is on the game time, and it is only a matter of time before I regain my place [as a starter],” he added.
He also commented on the game against Chad: “Everyone who was in the squad, whether playing or not, was ready to help the team.”
“We are only in a new phase, under the guidance of Egypt’s new manager, Héctor Cúper, and we are looking forward to build a new team, that can replicate the golden age of the national team,” he concluded.