Record eight-time champions Al Ahly will face South African outfit Bidvest Wits...
- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
- Elmo ready for Hull’s training camp in Portugal
- Tunisia to play two warm-up games for Egypt encounter
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Abdel-Shafy excluded, Morsy plays full 90
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek reach Egypt Cup round of 16
- Veteran Egyptian coach Hassan Shehata confirms South Africa talks
Amr Gamal: I have several offers
Amr Gamal hasn’t start for Al Ahly in any of the last four games under new manager Jose Peseiro, and he discussed that after the 4-0 win against Chad on Tuesday.
“You know that I don’t like to talk much,” Gamal told TV channel Al-Hayat 2.
“I can only say that my leg is now 100% again and that I’ve fully recovered,” he continued.
“Now, I’m only focusing on getting regular playing time and starting games, which will make a huge difference to me, personally.”
When asked about the transfer speculation, replied, “Yes, I have several offers.”
“But my main focus is on the game time, and it is only a matter of time before I regain my place [as a starter],” he added.
He also commented on the game against Chad: “Everyone who was in the squad, whether playing or not, was ready to help the team.”
“We are only in a new phase, under the guidance of Egypt’s new manager, Héctor Cúper, and we are looking forward to build a new team, that can replicate the golden age of the national team,” he concluded.