Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Amr Gamal: I have several offers
Amr Gamal hasn’t start for Al Ahly in any of the last four games under new manager Jose Peseiro, and he discussed that after the 4-0 win against Chad on Tuesday.
“You know that I don’t like to talk much,” Gamal told TV channel Al-Hayat 2.
“I can only say that my leg is now 100% again and that I’ve fully recovered,” he continued.
“Now, I’m only focusing on getting regular playing time and starting games, which will make a huge difference to me, personally.”
When asked about the transfer speculation, replied, “Yes, I have several offers.”
“But my main focus is on the game time, and it is only a matter of time before I regain my place [as a starter],” he added.
He also commented on the game against Chad: “Everyone who was in the squad, whether playing or not, was ready to help the team.”
“We are only in a new phase, under the guidance of Egypt’s new manager, Héctor Cúper, and we are looking forward to build a new team, that can replicate the golden age of the national team,” he concluded.