Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Chad manager blames pre-match conditions
Les Sao arrived at the Borg El-Arab Stadium just over an hour before kick-off due to a delayed flight. When asked about the result of the match, Chad coach Mohamed Omar was straightforward with his reply.
“It’s simple; we did not get to warm up for this game. We conceded two early goals because we never warmed up for the game,” Omar said.
My tactics were clear; we needed to close up the pitch against our opponents but a lack of preparation made us concede [twice],” he said.
Omar was also keen to voice his discontent at the situation.
“I had planned for us to leave Chad and head to Egypt along with the Egyptian national team three days ago, but that didn’t happen,” he concluded.