ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Chad striker N’Douassel on Al Ahly, Zamalek radars – Reports
Al Ahly and Zamalek are interested in Chadian striker Ezechiel N’Douassel, according to Tunisian news reports.
The Chad striker, who plays for Tunisian CS Sfaxien, is reported to have caught the eyes of Egypt’s giants after scoring and impressing against Egypt. He scored Chad’s only goal in the first leg of the 2018 World Cup qualifiers against the Pharaohs.
The 27-year-old joined the Tunisian side earlier this year during the summer transfer window from Algerian club NA Hussein Dey. The Chadian has sinced played four matches and scored three for the Tunisian team.
After impressive performances with club and country, N’Douassel has reportedly caught the radar of both Cairo giants.