Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Chad striker N’Douassel on Al Ahly, Zamalek radars – Reports
The Chad striker, who plays for Tunisian CS Sfaxien, is reported to have caught the eyes of Egypt’s giants after scoring and impressing against Egypt. He scored Chad’s only goal in the first leg of the 2018 World Cup qualifiers against the Pharaohs.
The 27-year-old joined the Tunisian side earlier this year during the summer transfer window from Algerian club NA Hussein Dey. The Chadian has sinced played four matches and scored three for the Tunisian team.
After impressive performances with club and country, N’Douassel has reportedly caught the radar of both Cairo giants.