Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Egypt to play friendlies against North African sides
Egypt’s national team manager, Hector Cuper has requested to play friendlies against North African sides during the upcoming months.
Egypt’s national team general supervisor, Hany Abou-Rida spoke about the upcoming period for the national team.
“I had a chat with Hector Cuper after the game and he requested to have a monthly training camp to be concluded by a friendly game,” he said.
Egypt’s next official game in the FIFA agenda will be in March when they face Nigeria therefore Abou-Rida spoke about the options of teams to play till March.
“Since we will be playing outside the FIFA International Agenda, we will be looking for teams that do not have a majority of their players in Europe. We do not mind facing Algeria or any country from North Africa,” he concluded.
It is to be noted that Tunisia, Algeria, Libya and Morocco have all qualified to the group stages of the 2018 World Cup Qualifiers alongside Egypt.