Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Egypt to play friendlies against North African sides
Egypt’s national team manager, Hector Cuper has requested to play friendlies against North African sides during the upcoming months.
Egypt’s national team general supervisor, Hany Abou-Rida spoke about the upcoming period for the national team.
“I had a chat with Hector Cuper after the game and he requested to have a monthly training camp to be concluded by a friendly game,” he said.
Egypt’s next official game in the FIFA agenda will be in March when they face Nigeria therefore Abou-Rida spoke about the options of teams to play till March.
“Since we will be playing outside the FIFA International Agenda, we will be looking for teams that do not have a majority of their players in Europe. We do not mind facing Algeria or any country from North Africa,” he concluded.
It is to be noted that Tunisia, Algeria, Libya and Morocco have all qualified to the group stages of the 2018 World Cup Qualifiers alongside Egypt.