Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Fayez: We’d still have mistakes if we won 20-0
Egyptian national team assistant manager Mahmoud Fayez admitted that there were still tactical mistakes during Egypt’s win over Chad.
Fayez expressed his delight with the result but highlighted that the team did make some mistakes during the game.
“The players did 80% of what was asked of them, however there were always errors in a game even if we won 20-0,” he said on an interview with Sada El-Balad.
“If we exclude Abdullah El-Said and Hossam Ghaly, you will see that we have a very young team between the ages of 21 and 23 years old. What makes these players special however, is that they are modest, and they love their country. These players are prepared to sacrifice themselves for anything,” he said.
Egypt’s El-Nenny scored the first goal for the Pharaoh’s during the game before Abdullah El-Said scored his first national team goal with a header.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ then added a brace to take the scoreline to 4-0 and seal progression.