Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Fayez: We’d still have mistakes if we won 20-0
Egyptian national team assistant manager Mahmoud Fayez admitted that there were still tactical mistakes during Egypt’s win over Chad.
Fayez expressed his delight with the result but highlighted that the team did make some mistakes during the game.
“The players did 80% of what was asked of them, however there were always errors in a game even if we won 20-0,” he said on an interview with Sada El-Balad.
“If we exclude Abdullah El-Said and Hossam Ghaly, you will see that we have a very young team between the ages of 21 and 23 years old. What makes these players special however, is that they are modest, and they love their country. These players are prepared to sacrifice themselves for anything,” he said.
Egypt’s El-Nenny scored the first goal for the Pharaoh’s during the game before Abdullah El-Said scored his first national team goal with a header.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ then added a brace to take the scoreline to 4-0 and seal progression.