Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
KingFut Weekly Awards: Tarek El-Aagamy scores superb winner for Al Masry
This is yet another edition of the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of Africans featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: TAREK EL-AAGAMY
Egypt appears to be on a roll; for the second successive week the Momtaz left us mouth agape after another stunner. Tarek El Aagamy capped off a great comeback by Al Masry, against Haras-El Hodood, with an unstoppable long range effort. It was his side’s third goal after having been 2-0 down. Checkout the goal and how we thought the equalizer was this week’s #GOTW clincher.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) November 15, 2015
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: ISLAM SLIMANI
Things have not been rosy in the Algerian camp recently and it seemed their woes would compound with a defeat in Dar-es-Salaam. Up stepped Islam Slimani. The striker scored twice in quick succession to have his country draw 2-2 against Tanzania. He was up at it again with a brace in the second leg, as Algeria finished off Tanzania 7-0 to stroll into the World Cup Qualifier group stages. The results reassert their status as Africa’s best bet for one of the five spot at Russia 2018.