Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
KingFut Weekly Awards: Tarek El-Aagamy scores superb winner for Al Masry
This is yet another edition of the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of Africans featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: TAREK EL-AAGAMY
Egypt appears to be on a roll; for the second successive week the Momtaz left us mouth agape after another stunner. Tarek El Aagamy capped off a great comeback by Al Masry, against Haras-El Hodood, with an unstoppable long range effort. It was his side’s third goal after having been 2-0 down. Checkout the goal and how we thought the equalizer was this week’s #GOTW clincher.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) November 15, 2015
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: ISLAM SLIMANI
Things have not been rosy in the Algerian camp recently and it seemed their woes would compound with a defeat in Dar-es-Salaam. Up stepped Islam Slimani. The striker scored twice in quick succession to have his country draw 2-2 against Tanzania. He was up at it again with a brace in the second leg, as Algeria finished off Tanzania 7-0 to stroll into the World Cup Qualifier group stages. The results reassert their status as Africa’s best bet for one of the five spot at Russia 2018.