AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
KingFut Weekly Awards: Tarek El-Aagamy scores superb winner for Al Masry
This is yet another edition of the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of Africans featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: TAREK EL-AAGAMY
Egypt appears to be on a roll; for the second successive week the Momtaz left us mouth agape after another stunner. Tarek El Aagamy capped off a great comeback by Al Masry, against Haras-El Hodood, with an unstoppable long range effort. It was his side’s third goal after having been 2-0 down. Checkout the goal and how we thought the equalizer was this week’s #GOTW clincher.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) November 15, 2015
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: ISLAM SLIMANI
Things have not been rosy in the Algerian camp recently and it seemed their woes would compound with a defeat in Dar-es-Salaam. Up stepped Islam Slimani. The striker scored twice in quick succession to have his country draw 2-2 against Tanzania. He was up at it again with a brace in the second leg, as Algeria finished off Tanzania 7-0 to stroll into the World Cup Qualifier group stages. The results reassert their status as Africa’s best bet for one of the five spot at Russia 2018.