Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
VIDEO: Tetouan edge Raja Casablanca in thriller
A careless touch from the last defender in the opening seconds allowed Raja’s Ahmed Jahouh in on goal with just the goalkeeper to beat, and he duly finished the chance with a neat lob.
The referee blew for a controversial penalty for the visitors 20 minutes later, and Zaid Krouch coolly dispatched the spot-kick to draw his side level, amidst a cloud of boos by the home supporters.
Deplorable defending from the hosts allowed Zouhair Naïm to dribble into the area and fire past a helpless Anas Zniti in the 53rd minute, as Tetouan took the lead for the first time in the match.
Salman Ouald El Haj compounded Raja’s misery eight minutes later, poking home his side’s third of the match after Krouch was released down the right flank during a counterattack.
Yassine Salhi salvaged some pride for the Green Eagles 5 minutes from time, when his long-range free-kick evaded everyone and found the bottom corner, but it was too little, too late.
Despite clinching the three points, Tetouan prop up the Moroccan league table, while Raja remain in 7th place.