The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
VIDEO: Tetouan edge Raja Casablanca in thriller
A careless touch from the last defender in the opening seconds allowed Raja’s Ahmed Jahouh in on goal with just the goalkeeper to beat, and he duly finished the chance with a neat lob.
The referee blew for a controversial penalty for the visitors 20 minutes later, and Zaid Krouch coolly dispatched the spot-kick to draw his side level, amidst a cloud of boos by the home supporters.
Deplorable defending from the hosts allowed Zouhair Naïm to dribble into the area and fire past a helpless Anas Zniti in the 53rd minute, as Tetouan took the lead for the first time in the match.
Salman Ouald El Haj compounded Raja’s misery eight minutes later, poking home his side’s third of the match after Krouch was released down the right flank during a counterattack.
Yassine Salhi salvaged some pride for the Green Eagles 5 minutes from time, when his long-range free-kick evaded everyone and found the bottom corner, but it was too little, too late.
Despite clinching the three points, Tetouan prop up the Moroccan league table, while Raja remain in 7th place.