Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
VIDEO: Tetouan edge Raja Casablanca in thriller
A careless touch from the last defender in the opening seconds allowed Raja’s Ahmed Jahouh in on goal with just the goalkeeper to beat, and he duly finished the chance with a neat lob.
The referee blew for a controversial penalty for the visitors 20 minutes later, and Zaid Krouch coolly dispatched the spot-kick to draw his side level, amidst a cloud of boos by the home supporters.
Deplorable defending from the hosts allowed Zouhair Naïm to dribble into the area and fire past a helpless Anas Zniti in the 53rd minute, as Tetouan took the lead for the first time in the match.
Salman Ouald El Haj compounded Raja’s misery eight minutes later, poking home his side’s third of the match after Krouch was released down the right flank during a counterattack.
Yassine Salhi salvaged some pride for the Green Eagles 5 minutes from time, when his long-range free-kick evaded everyone and found the bottom corner, but it was too little, too late.
Despite clinching the three points, Tetouan prop up the Moroccan league table, while Raja remain in 7th place.