Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Egypt national team doctor Osama El-Shaer dies
Osama El-Shaer, Egypt’s team doctor, passed away on Thursday evening, after a short battle with illness.
Osama El-Shaer was reportedly diagnosed with a brain tumor and subsequently underwent surgery, which was performed by a French doctor.
The last time El-Shaer travelled with the national team was during the team’s camp in the UAE.
Although he couldn’t attend Egypt’s matches against Chad in the 2018 World cup qualifiers, El-Shaer visited the team’s training camp before the clashes.
Egypt’s FA had appointed Mohamed Abou El-Ela as a temporary doctor for the national team during El-Shaer’s sickness absence.
El-Shaer previously worked with the Egyptian Olympic team before he was promoted on May to the first team.