Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
El Badry angered by question about Cuper
Senior Egypt national team manager Héctor Cúper is reportedly planning a trip to Senegal to watch the U-23 players at the Africa Cup of Nations, which kicks off later this month.
A question on if his presence will add extra motivation to the players drew an angry response from the U-23 manager El Badry
“There is no relation between his presence and the players being motivated or not, let’s not mix things”, El Badry told a television reporter.
“His presence might also put pressure on the players, but he is free to attend the games if he wants to assess the players he wants to call up” he concluded.
Egypt’s U-23 side is aiming for a top three finish at the Africa Cup of Nations to claim a ticket to the 2016 Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro.
The Pharaohs are in group B alongside Algeria, Mali and Nigeria.