Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
El Badry angered by question about Cuper
Senior Egypt national team manager Héctor Cúper is reportedly planning a trip to Senegal to watch the U-23 players at the Africa Cup of Nations, which kicks off later this month.
A question on if his presence will add extra motivation to the players drew an angry response from the U-23 manager El Badry
“There is no relation between his presence and the players being motivated or not, let’s not mix things”, El Badry told a television reporter.
“His presence might also put pressure on the players, but he is free to attend the games if he wants to assess the players he wants to call up” he concluded.
Egypt’s U-23 side is aiming for a top three finish at the Africa Cup of Nations to claim a ticket to the 2016 Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro.
The Pharaohs are in group B alongside Algeria, Mali and Nigeria.