Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
El Badry angered by question about Cuper
Senior Egypt national team manager Héctor Cúper is reportedly planning a trip to Senegal to watch the U-23 players at the Africa Cup of Nations, which kicks off later this month.
A question on if his presence will add extra motivation to the players drew an angry response from the U-23 manager El Badry
“There is no relation between his presence and the players being motivated or not, let’s not mix things”, El Badry told a television reporter.
“His presence might also put pressure on the players, but he is free to attend the games if he wants to assess the players he wants to call up” he concluded.
Egypt’s U-23 side is aiming for a top three finish at the Africa Cup of Nations to claim a ticket to the 2016 Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro.
The Pharaohs are in group B alongside Algeria, Mali and Nigeria.