The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Gervinho out for 3 weeks
Cote d’Ivoire forward Gervinho will be sidelined for 3 weeks after picking up an injury during international duty against Liberia.
The former Arsenal player has suffered a Grade I lesion to his right thigh and is set to miss the next three weeks for Roma, according to the official club radio station.
The 28-year-old winger – who has scored seven goals for Roma this season – was subbed off 72 minutes into his country’s match last Tuesday against Liberia, which ended 3-0 for the Elephants.
Gervinho’s injury comes as a blow to the Italian side who are already going to be without Mohamed Salah for a month following his injury against Lazio.
The Cote d’Ivoire international is now set to miss Roma’s upcoming games against Bologna, Barcelona, Atalanta and Torino.