Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Gervinho out for 3 weeks
Cote d’Ivoire forward Gervinho will be sidelined for 3 weeks after picking up an injury during international duty against Liberia.
The former Arsenal player has suffered a Grade I lesion to his right thigh and is set to miss the next three weeks for Roma, according to the official club radio station.
The 28-year-old winger – who has scored seven goals for Roma this season – was subbed off 72 minutes into his country’s match last Tuesday against Liberia, which ended 3-0 for the Elephants.
Gervinho’s injury comes as a blow to the Italian side who are already going to be without Mohamed Salah for a month following his injury against Lazio.
The Cote d’Ivoire international is now set to miss Roma’s upcoming games against Bologna, Barcelona, Atalanta and Torino.