The fixtures for the U-20 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set...
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
Zamalek confirm interest in Wadi Degla’s Stanley Ohawuchi
Zamalek board member Ahmed Mortada Mansour has confirmed that his team are trying to bring in an African striker in the January transfer window and Stanley Ohawuchi is one of the choices.
Nigerian forward Stanley Ohawuchi is currently the Egyptian Premier League top goalscorer with six goals from five games with Wadi Degla.
With Zamalek on the search for an African forward, the Wadi Degla hitman has been confirmed as one of the club’s prime targets by Ahmed Mortada Mansour.
Mortada told Al-Nahar TV in televised comments: “We are focusing on bringing an African forward and we will try to sign a decent player next January.”
”The league’s top goal scorer Stanley Ohawuchi is one of the choices and we will try to contact Wadi Degla president Magdy Samy in the upcoming days.”
The Zamalek board member added: “There are a lot of players offered by agencies and there is also Orlando Pirates striker Thamsanqa Gabuza who is on our radars.”
The 25-year-old joined Wadi Degla in the summer of 2014 from Maltese side Sliema Wanderers for a fee in the region of €60,000, according to transfermarkt.com.