Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Zamalek confirm interest in Wadi Degla’s Stanley Ohawuchi
Zamalek board member Ahmed Mortada Mansour has confirmed that his team are trying to bring in an African striker in the January transfer window and Stanley Ohawuchi is one of the choices.
Nigerian forward Stanley Ohawuchi is currently the Egyptian Premier League top goalscorer with six goals from five games with Wadi Degla.
With Zamalek on the search for an African forward, the Wadi Degla hitman has been confirmed as one of the club’s prime targets by Ahmed Mortada Mansour.
Mortada told Al-Nahar TV in televised comments: “We are focusing on bringing an African forward and we will try to sign a decent player next January.”
”The league’s top goal scorer Stanley Ohawuchi is one of the choices and we will try to contact Wadi Degla president Magdy Samy in the upcoming days.”
The Zamalek board member added: “There are a lot of players offered by agencies and there is also Orlando Pirates striker Thamsanqa Gabuza who is on our radars.”
The 25-year-old joined Wadi Degla in the summer of 2014 from Maltese side Sliema Wanderers for a fee in the region of €60,000, according to transfermarkt.com.