Confederation of African Football officials have revealed their stance surrounding the...
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
Zamalek confirm interest in Wadi Degla’s Stanley Ohawuchi
Nigerian forward Stanley Ohawuchi is currently the Egyptian Premier League top goalscorer with six goals from five games with Wadi Degla.
With Zamalek on the search for an African forward, the Wadi Degla hitman has been confirmed as one of the club’s prime targets by Ahmed Mortada Mansour.
Mortada told Al-Nahar TV in televised comments: “We are focusing on bringing an African forward and we will try to sign a decent player next January.”
”The league’s top goal scorer Stanley Ohawuchi is one of the choices and we will try to contact Wadi Degla president Magdy Samy in the upcoming days.”
The Zamalek board member added: “There are a lot of players offered by agencies and there is also Orlando Pirates striker Thamsanqa Gabuza who is on our radars.”
The 25-year-old joined Wadi Degla in the summer of 2014 from Maltese side Sliema Wanderers for a fee in the region of €60,000, according to transfermarkt.com.