Mohamed Elneny came off the bench for Arsenal, while Omar Gaber was...
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
Zamalek confirm interest in Wadi Degla’s Stanley Ohawuchi
Nigerian forward Stanley Ohawuchi is currently the Egyptian Premier League top goalscorer with six goals from five games with Wadi Degla.
With Zamalek on the search for an African forward, the Wadi Degla hitman has been confirmed as one of the club’s prime targets by Ahmed Mortada Mansour.
Mortada told Al-Nahar TV in televised comments: “We are focusing on bringing an African forward and we will try to sign a decent player next January.”
”The league’s top goal scorer Stanley Ohawuchi is one of the choices and we will try to contact Wadi Degla president Magdy Samy in the upcoming days.”
The Zamalek board member added: “There are a lot of players offered by agencies and there is also Orlando Pirates striker Thamsanqa Gabuza who is on our radars.”
The 25-year-old joined Wadi Degla in the summer of 2014 from Maltese side Sliema Wanderers for a fee in the region of €60,000, according to transfermarkt.com.