Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
VIDEO: El-Sulaya scores as Al Shaab draw with Dibba
Egypt’s Amr El-Sulaya scored his second goal with Al Shaab SC as they settled for a 1-1 away draw against Dibba Al Fujairah in the 8th week of UAE Arabian gulf league.
Egyptian coach Tarek El-Ashry left his post at Al Shaab and joined Arab Contractors after a poor run of results with the UAE side.
Al Shaab faced Dibba under the leadership of the caretaker coach Jamsheer Mouratoglou.
The Egyptian International opened the scoring in the 30th minute of the game as he sent a strong shot from inside the box. El-Sulaya’s goal, however, wasn’t enough to secure the club’s first win in the league.
Ivoarian Bakary Kone of Dibba scored in the 50th minute of the game to level the scoreline and get his team a draw against the relegation rivals.
The draw kept Al Shaab in the bottom of the table as they stayed in the 14th place with 2 points, while Dibba won their fifth point and moved to the 12th place.
El-Sulaya scored his first goal for the UAE side in the third round of the league in Al Shaab’s 2-1 loss to Emirates club.