Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
VIDEO: El-Sulaya scores as Al Shaab draw with Dibba
Egypt’s Amr El-Sulaya scored his second goal with Al Shaab SC as they settled for a 1-1 away draw against Dibba Al Fujairah in the 8th week of UAE Arabian gulf league.
Egyptian coach Tarek El-Ashry left his post at Al Shaab and joined Arab Contractors after a poor run of results with the UAE side.
Al Shaab faced Dibba under the leadership of the caretaker coach Jamsheer Mouratoglou.
The Egyptian International opened the scoring in the 30th minute of the game as he sent a strong shot from inside the box. El-Sulaya’s goal, however, wasn’t enough to secure the club’s first win in the league.
Ivoarian Bakary Kone of Dibba scored in the 50th minute of the game to level the scoreline and get his team a draw against the relegation rivals.
The draw kept Al Shaab in the bottom of the table as they stayed in the 14th place with 2 points, while Dibba won their fifth point and moved to the 12th place.
El-Sulaya scored his first goal for the UAE side in the third round of the league in Al Shaab’s 2-1 loss to Emirates club.