Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
VIDEO: El-Sulaya scores as Al Shaab draw with Dibba
Egypt’s Amr El-Sulaya scored his second goal with Al Shaab SC as they settled for a 1-1 away draw against Dibba Al Fujairah in the 8th week of UAE Arabian gulf league.
Egyptian coach Tarek El-Ashry left his post at Al Shaab and joined Arab Contractors after a poor run of results with the UAE side.
Al Shaab faced Dibba under the leadership of the caretaker coach Jamsheer Mouratoglou.
The Egyptian International opened the scoring in the 30th minute of the game as he sent a strong shot from inside the box. El-Sulaya’s goal, however, wasn’t enough to secure the club’s first win in the league.
Ivoarian Bakary Kone of Dibba scored in the 50th minute of the game to level the scoreline and get his team a draw against the relegation rivals.
The draw kept Al Shaab in the bottom of the table as they stayed in the 14th place with 2 points, while Dibba won their fifth point and moved to the 12th place.
El-Sulaya scored his first goal for the UAE side in the third round of the league in Al Shaab’s 2-1 loss to Emirates club.