Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Nabih: Mohsen and Nasif on Héctor Cúper’s radar
National team assistant coach Osama Nabih revealed a couple of names that have drawn the interest of Egypt manager Héctor Cúper: “Marwan Mohsen and Mohamed Nasif are on Héctor Cúper’s radar,” he said.
“Their significant performance with their clubs and how well they are contributing with their team, grabbed Cúper’s attention towards them for a future call up,” Nabih continued.
“We preferred not to call them up for the last camp, due to the inconsistency in choosing the squad members that could make the difference in Chad’s home and away World Cup qualification games,” he concluded.
Egypt defeated Chad by an aggregate score of 4-1, after losing 1-0 in N’Djamena and winning 4-0 at home to qualify for the group stages in their qualification journey to the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
The Pharaohs are now waiting for third round draw, which will take place in Cairo, Egypt on 24 June 2016.