Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Nabih: Mohsen and Nasif on Héctor Cúper’s radar
National team assistant coach Osama Nabih revealed a couple of names that have drawn the interest of Egypt manager Héctor Cúper: “Marwan Mohsen and Mohamed Nasif are on Héctor Cúper’s radar,” he said.
“Their significant performance with their clubs and how well they are contributing with their team, grabbed Cúper’s attention towards them for a future call up,” Nabih continued.
“We preferred not to call them up for the last camp, due to the inconsistency in choosing the squad members that could make the difference in Chad’s home and away World Cup qualification games,” he concluded.
Egypt defeated Chad by an aggregate score of 4-1, after losing 1-0 in N’Djamena and winning 4-0 at home to qualify for the group stages in their qualification journey to the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
The Pharaohs are now waiting for third round draw, which will take place in Cairo, Egypt on 24 June 2016.