Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Nabih: Mohsen and Nasif on Héctor Cúper’s radar
National team assistant coach Osama Nabih revealed a couple of names that have drawn the interest of Egypt manager Héctor Cúper: “Marwan Mohsen and Mohamed Nasif are on Héctor Cúper’s radar,” he said.
“Their significant performance with their clubs and how well they are contributing with their team, grabbed Cúper’s attention towards them for a future call up,” Nabih continued.
“We preferred not to call them up for the last camp, due to the inconsistency in choosing the squad members that could make the difference in Chad’s home and away World Cup qualification games,” he concluded.
Egypt defeated Chad by an aggregate score of 4-1, after losing 1-0 in N’Djamena and winning 4-0 at home to qualify for the group stages in their qualification journey to the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
The Pharaohs are now waiting for third round draw, which will take place in Cairo, Egypt on 24 June 2016.