Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Nabih: Mohsen and Nasif on Héctor Cúper’s radar
National team assistant coach Osama Nabih revealed a couple of names that have drawn the interest of Egypt manager Héctor Cúper: “Marwan Mohsen and Mohamed Nasif are on Héctor Cúper’s radar,” he said.
“Their significant performance with their clubs and how well they are contributing with their team, grabbed Cúper’s attention towards them for a future call up,” Nabih continued.
“We preferred not to call them up for the last camp, due to the inconsistency in choosing the squad members that could make the difference in Chad’s home and away World Cup qualification games,” he concluded.
Egypt defeated Chad by an aggregate score of 4-1, after losing 1-0 in N’Djamena and winning 4-0 at home to qualify for the group stages in their qualification journey to the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
The Pharaohs are now waiting for third round draw, which will take place in Cairo, Egypt on 24 June 2016.