Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Nabih: Mohsen and Nasif on Héctor Cúper’s radar
National team assistant coach Osama Nabih revealed a couple of names that have drawn the interest of Egypt manager Héctor Cúper: “Marwan Mohsen and Mohamed Nasif are on Héctor Cúper’s radar,” he said.
“Their significant performance with their clubs and how well they are contributing with their team, grabbed Cúper’s attention towards them for a future call up,” Nabih continued.
“We preferred not to call them up for the last camp, due to the inconsistency in choosing the squad members that could make the difference in Chad’s home and away World Cup qualification games,” he concluded.
Egypt defeated Chad by an aggregate score of 4-1, after losing 1-0 in N’Djamena and winning 4-0 at home to qualify for the group stages in their qualification journey to the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
The Pharaohs are now waiting for third round draw, which will take place in Cairo, Egypt on 24 June 2016.