Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
Al-Nassr interested in re-signing Ghaly – Report
KSA club Al-Nassr are interested in signing Al Ahly veteran midfielder Hossam Ghaly, according to Saudi reports.
Ghaly, who has returned to feature for Egypt in their World Cup qualifiers’ triumph against Chad after long absence, has been vital for the Red Devils in the previous season where the team have won the Egyptian Super Cup and reached the domestic Cup final.
According to Saudi newspaper Sport, Al-Nassr officials want to reinforce their team in the upcoming transfer window with some of the foreign players, and they see in the 33-year-old midfielder a solution for the midfield worries they have been suffering from in the recent period, due to his experience and leadership on the field.
It is worth to be mentioned that the former Tottenham Hotsper midfielder had a previous experience with Al-Nassr in season 2009-2010 in which he made 13 appearances and scored one goal. Ghaly’s contract with Al-Ahly expires in 2017.