Desire Oparonozie’s late goal was enough to see the Super Falcons through...
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
Al-Nassr interested in re-signing Ghaly – Report
KSA club Al-Nassr are interested in signing Al Ahly veteran midfielder Hossam Ghaly, according to Saudi reports.
Ghaly, who has returned to feature for Egypt in their World Cup qualifiers’ triumph against Chad after long absence, has been vital for the Red Devils in the previous season where the team have won the Egyptian Super Cup and reached the domestic Cup final.
According to Saudi newspaper Sport, Al-Nassr officials want to reinforce their team in the upcoming transfer window with some of the foreign players, and they see in the 33-year-old midfielder a solution for the midfield worries they have been suffering from in the recent period, due to his experience and leadership on the field.
It is worth to be mentioned that the former Tottenham Hotsper midfielder had a previous experience with Al-Nassr in season 2009-2010 in which he made 13 appearances and scored one goal. Ghaly’s contract with Al-Ahly expires in 2017.