Al Ahly handball team managed to qualify for Egypt Cup semi-finals after...
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
Al-Nassr interested in re-signing Ghaly – Report
KSA club Al-Nassr are interested in signing Al Ahly veteran midfielder Hossam Ghaly, according to Saudi reports.
Ghaly, who has returned to feature for Egypt in their World Cup qualifiers’ triumph against Chad after long absence, has been vital for the Red Devils in the previous season where the team have won the Egyptian Super Cup and reached the domestic Cup final.
According to Saudi newspaper Sport, Al-Nassr officials want to reinforce their team in the upcoming transfer window with some of the foreign players, and they see in the 33-year-old midfielder a solution for the midfield worries they have been suffering from in the recent period, due to his experience and leadership on the field.
It is worth to be mentioned that the former Tottenham Hotsper midfielder had a previous experience with Al-Nassr in season 2009-2010 in which he made 13 appearances and scored one goal. Ghaly’s contract with Al-Ahly expires in 2017.