Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Al-Nassr interested in re-signing Ghaly – Report
KSA club Al-Nassr are interested in signing Al Ahly veteran midfielder Hossam Ghaly, according to Saudi reports.
Ghaly, who has returned to feature for Egypt in their World Cup qualifiers’ triumph against Chad after long absence, has been vital for the Red Devils in the previous season where the team have won the Egyptian Super Cup and reached the domestic Cup final.
According to Saudi newspaper Sport, Al-Nassr officials want to reinforce their team in the upcoming transfer window with some of the foreign players, and they see in the 33-year-old midfielder a solution for the midfield worries they have been suffering from in the recent period, due to his experience and leadership on the field.
It is worth to be mentioned that the former Tottenham Hotsper midfielder had a previous experience with Al-Nassr in season 2009-2010 in which he made 13 appearances and scored one goal. Ghaly’s contract with Al-Ahly expires in 2017.