Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Al-Nassr interested in re-signing Ghaly – Report
KSA club Al-Nassr are interested in signing Al Ahly veteran midfielder Hossam Ghaly, according to Saudi reports.
Ghaly, who has returned to feature for Egypt in their World Cup qualifiers’ triumph against Chad after long absence, has been vital for the Red Devils in the previous season where the team have won the Egyptian Super Cup and reached the domestic Cup final.
According to Saudi newspaper Sport, Al-Nassr officials want to reinforce their team in the upcoming transfer window with some of the foreign players, and they see in the 33-year-old midfielder a solution for the midfield worries they have been suffering from in the recent period, due to his experience and leadership on the field.
It is worth to be mentioned that the former Tottenham Hotsper midfielder had a previous experience with Al-Nassr in season 2009-2010 in which he made 13 appearances and scored one goal. Ghaly’s contract with Al-Ahly expires in 2017.