Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Adam El-Abd scores own goal in 5-1 defeat to Fleetwood
Egyptian centre-back Adam El-Abd scored the first of his side’s five conceded goals as Swindon Town FC were defeated 5-1 by Fleetwood.
Town starting XI: Vigouroux, Branco (C), El-Abd, Turnbull, Barry, Kasim, Rodgers, Gladwin, Ormonde-Ottewill, Thomas, Ajose #STFC
— Swindon Town FC (@Official_STFC) November 21, 2015
Adam turned in a low ball from David Henen from the right into his own net to score the game’s first goal of the night.
Sarcevic converted a penalty in the 55th minute, before David Henen got on the scoresheet himself in the 64th minute.
Tarique Fosu netted the fourth before Nicky Ajose’s consolation for Swindon, but Bobby Grant completed the rout with a left-footed strike from 25 yards.
To add insult to injury, Adam El-Abd was booked in the 88th minute.
Swindon are in the relegation zone in League One, having collected 16 points from 18 games. They play Walsall next at home in their journey to stay up this season.