Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Adam El-Abd scores own goal in 5-1 defeat to Fleetwood
Egyptian centre-back Adam El-Abd scored the first of his side’s five conceded goals as Swindon Town FC were defeated 5-1 by Fleetwood.
Town starting XI: Vigouroux, Branco (C), El-Abd, Turnbull, Barry, Kasim, Rodgers, Gladwin, Ormonde-Ottewill, Thomas, Ajose #STFC
— Swindon Town FC (@Official_STFC) November 21, 2015
Adam turned in a low ball from David Henen from the right into his own net to score the game’s first goal of the night.
Sarcevic converted a penalty in the 55th minute, before David Henen got on the scoresheet himself in the 64th minute.
Tarique Fosu netted the fourth before Nicky Ajose’s consolation for Swindon, but Bobby Grant completed the rout with a left-footed strike from 25 yards.
To add insult to injury, Adam El-Abd was booked in the 88th minute.
Swindon are in the relegation zone in League One, having collected 16 points from 18 games. They play Walsall next at home in their journey to stay up this season.