Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Adam El-Abd scores own goal in 5-1 defeat to Fleetwood
Egyptian centre-back Adam El-Abd scored the first of his side’s five conceded goals as Swindon Town FC were defeated 5-1 by Fleetwood.
Town starting XI: Vigouroux, Branco (C), El-Abd, Turnbull, Barry, Kasim, Rodgers, Gladwin, Ormonde-Ottewill, Thomas, Ajose #STFC
— Swindon Town FC (@Official_STFC) November 21, 2015
Adam turned in a low ball from David Henen from the right into his own net to score the game’s first goal of the night.
Sarcevic converted a penalty in the 55th minute, before David Henen got on the scoresheet himself in the 64th minute.
Tarique Fosu netted the fourth before Nicky Ajose’s consolation for Swindon, but Bobby Grant completed the rout with a left-footed strike from 25 yards.
To add insult to injury, Adam El-Abd was booked in the 88th minute.
Swindon are in the relegation zone in League One, having collected 16 points from 18 games. They play Walsall next at home in their journey to stay up this season.