Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Mortada: Ferreira is a drunk
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour released a series of statements today flooding Egyptian media with a series of headlines following Jesualdo Ferreira’s departure.
The 69-year-old decided to unilaterally cancel his contract with Zamalek which originally expired at the end of the season.
A furious Mortada Mansour reacted to the event saying: “I have video recordings of Ferrera saying how I am the best chairman he has ever dealt with. You’re a failure and a criminal.”
“What the fans do not know is that Ferreira drank himself drunk every night at the Marriott hotel at the club’s expense. He didn’t know that a player smoked, and another was in a relationship with a woman,” he added
“A 300,000 Egyptian pound fine will now be applied to any player having an Instagram account that he uses actively to pick up women.” he concluded.
The Portuguese coach led the White Knights to win the Egyptian Premier League title for the first time since 2004.