Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has announced that the team...
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
Mortada: Ferreira is a drunk
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour released a series of statements today flooding Egyptian media with a series of headlines following Jesualdo Ferreira’s departure.
The 69-year-old decided to unilaterally cancel his contract with Zamalek which originally expired at the end of the season.
A furious Mortada Mansour reacted to the event saying: “I have video recordings of Ferrera saying how I am the best chairman he has ever dealt with. You’re a failure and a criminal.”
“What the fans do not know is that Ferreira drank himself drunk every night at the Marriott hotel at the club’s expense. He didn’t know that a player smoked, and another was in a relationship with a woman,” he added
“A 300,000 Egyptian pound fine will now be applied to any player having an Instagram account that he uses actively to pick up women.” he concluded.
The Portuguese coach led the White Knights to win the Egyptian Premier League title for the first time since 2004.