The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Mortada: Ferreira is a drunk
Zamalek president Mortada Mansour released a series of statements today flooding Egyptian media with a series of headlines following Jesualdo Ferreira’s departure.
The 69-year-old decided to unilaterally cancel his contract with Zamalek which originally expired at the end of the season.
A furious Mortada Mansour reacted to the event saying: “I have video recordings of Ferrera saying how I am the best chairman he has ever dealt with. You’re a failure and a criminal.”
“What the fans do not know is that Ferreira drank himself drunk every night at the Marriott hotel at the club’s expense. He didn’t know that a player smoked, and another was in a relationship with a woman,” he added
“A 300,000 Egyptian pound fine will now be applied to any player having an Instagram account that he uses actively to pick up women.” he concluded.
The Portuguese coach led the White Knights to win the Egyptian Premier League title for the first time since 2004.