Egyptian champions Tala’a El-Gaish lost their third game in a row at...
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
Mortada: Ferreira is a drunk
The 69-year-old decided to unilaterally cancel his contract with Zamalek which originally expired at the end of the season.
A furious Mortada Mansour reacted to the event saying: “I have video recordings of Ferrera saying how I am the best chairman he has ever dealt with. You’re a failure and a criminal.”
“What the fans do not know is that Ferreira drank himself drunk every night at the Marriott hotel at the club’s expense. He didn’t know that a player smoked, and another was in a relationship with a woman,” he added
“A 300,000 Egyptian pound fine will now be applied to any player having an Instagram account that he uses actively to pick up women.” he concluded.
The Portuguese coach led the White Knights to win the Egyptian Premier League title for the first time since 2004.