Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Egyptian Speedball player Nabil Imam breaks world record
Egyptian Speedball player Nabil Imam broke a new world record after winning a gold medal in men doubles to become the first player in Speed-Ball history to achieve a “Career-Slam”, in the Speedball World Championship in Poland.
A Career-Slam means winning the world championship golden medal in all events of Speed-Ball: Solo, Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles and Relay.
The player had won 9 Single titles, 4 Solo, 3 Mixed Doubles, 1 Men’s Doubles and 1 Relay. This wasn’t the Imam’s only record as he had participated in 13 World Championships making this his 14th and won his 18th world golden medal to become the player with most number of gold medals.