Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Egyptian Speedball player Nabil Imam breaks world record
Egyptian Speedball player Nabil Imam broke a new world record after winning a gold medal in men doubles to become the first player in Speed-Ball history to achieve a “Career-Slam”, in the Speedball World Championship in Poland.
A Career-Slam means winning the world championship golden medal in all events of Speed-Ball: Solo, Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles and Relay.
The player had won 9 Single titles, 4 Solo, 3 Mixed Doubles, 1 Men’s Doubles and 1 Relay. This wasn’t the Imam’s only record as he had participated in 13 World Championships making this his 14th and won his 18th world golden medal to become the player with most number of gold medals.