Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Egyptian Speedball player Nabil Imam breaks world record
Egyptian Speedball player Nabil Imam broke a new world record after winning a gold medal in men doubles to become the first player in Speed-Ball history to achieve a “Career-Slam”, in the Speedball World Championship in Poland.
A Career-Slam means winning the world championship golden medal in all events of Speed-Ball: Solo, Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles and Relay.
The player had won 9 Single titles, 4 Solo, 3 Mixed Doubles, 1 Men’s Doubles and 1 Relay. This wasn’t the Imam’s only record as he had participated in 13 World Championships making this his 14th and won his 18th world golden medal to become the player with most number of gold medals.