Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Enrique: Injured Salah and Gervinho are important to Roma’s style of play
Barcelona boss Luis Enrique sees counter attacks as Roma’s biggest threats, believing that the injured Salah and Gervinho are important in the transition for their counters.
Luis Enrique spoke to the media in a press conference ahead of his team’s game at home against AS Roma in the 5th Round of UEFA Champions league group stage.
“Thinking about the first match at the Olimpico, I would say counter attacks without a doubt. However, I know that Mohamed Salah and Gervinho are both out injured and they are key to this type of game,” Luis Enrique said when asked about Roma’s strengths.
Pjanic also spoke to the media along side Rudi Garcia ahead of the game believing that his role won’t be affected by the injuries that the club suffers from.
“We are missing players, but we will still try to come up with answers as we have a big enough squad to cope,” Pjanic said.
Roma arrived at Barcelona without their injured players Salah, who suffered an injured ankle against Lazio, and Gervinho who picked up a thigh injury in the his country’s game against Liberia and will be absent for 3 weeks.
Roma are facing Barcelona on Tuesday night in Group E as they are placed second in the group with five points, five points away from leaders Barcelona and just one point from third-placed Leverkusen.