Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Enrique: Injured Salah and Gervinho are important to Roma’s style of play
Barcelona boss Luis Enrique sees counter attacks as Roma’s biggest threats, believing that the injured Salah and Gervinho are important in the transition for their counters.
Luis Enrique spoke to the media in a press conference ahead of his team’s game at home against AS Roma in the 5th Round of UEFA Champions league group stage.
“Thinking about the first match at the Olimpico, I would say counter attacks without a doubt. However, I know that Mohamed Salah and Gervinho are both out injured and they are key to this type of game,” Luis Enrique said when asked about Roma’s strengths.
Pjanic also spoke to the media along side Rudi Garcia ahead of the game believing that his role won’t be affected by the injuries that the club suffers from.
“We are missing players, but we will still try to come up with answers as we have a big enough squad to cope,” Pjanic said.
Roma arrived at Barcelona without their injured players Salah, who suffered an injured ankle against Lazio, and Gervinho who picked up a thigh injury in the his country’s game against Liberia and will be absent for 3 weeks.
Roma are facing Barcelona on Tuesday night in Group E as they are placed second in the group with five points, five points away from leaders Barcelona and just one point from third-placed Leverkusen.