KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
VIDEO: Karim Hafez wins penalty as Omonia defeat Aris
Egypt’s Karim Hafez played full 90 minutes and won a penalty as Omonia beat Aris Limassol 1-0 away in the 11th week of Cypriot first division.
Hafez was awarded a controversial penalty in the 44th-minute. Cillian Sheridan scored from the spot to give the three points to Nicosia.
Hafez was shown a yellow card in the injury time of the first half to get his second consecutive card in the league after he was booked in his team’s last game against APOEL.
The win raised Omonia’s points to 19 after 11 games, moving them temporary to the 5th position, while Aris stayed in the 8th position with 13 points.
The Egyptian youngster joined AC Omonia Nicosia of Cyprus in the 2015 summer transfer window on a season-long loan from Lierse SK.