Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Zamalek appoint Mostafa, El-Shishiny as new coaches
Zamalek SC chairman Mortada Mansour has announced that Tarek Mostafa and Samy El-Shishiny will be the team’s new interim coaches following Jesualdo Ferreira’s departure on Saturday.
Mansour stated on Sunday that the two former Zamalek players will handle trainings temporarily until the board settle on the new manager of the team. Zamalek officials also announced that the new manager will be a foreigner.
Mostafa and El-Shishiny will take charge of the team on Monday training and they are expected to continue at the helm of the team until the end of the parliamentary elections as Mansour is one of the candidates running for the elections.
Portuguese Manager Jesualdo Fereira has sent Zamalek a letter on Saturday informing them that he’ll leave the club after a dispute over unpaid salaries and conflicts with Mansour.
Ferreira won the Egyptian Premier League with Zamalek for the first time since 2004. He also led them to win the Egyptian cup.