An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Zamalek appoint Mostafa, El-Shishiny as new coaches
Zamalek SC chairman Mortada Mansour has announced that Tarek Mostafa and Samy El-Shishiny will be the team’s new interim coaches following Jesualdo Ferreira’s departure on Saturday.
Mansour stated on Sunday that the two former Zamalek players will handle trainings temporarily until the board settle on the new manager of the team. Zamalek officials also announced that the new manager will be a foreigner.
Mostafa and El-Shishiny will take charge of the team on Monday training and they are expected to continue at the helm of the team until the end of the parliamentary elections as Mansour is one of the candidates running for the elections.
Portuguese Manager Jesualdo Fereira has sent Zamalek a letter on Saturday informing them that he’ll leave the club after a dispute over unpaid salaries and conflicts with Mansour.
Ferreira won the Egyptian Premier League with Zamalek for the first time since 2004. He also led them to win the Egyptian cup.