Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Zamalek appoint Mostafa, El-Shishiny as new coaches
Zamalek SC chairman Mortada Mansour has announced that Tarek Mostafa and Samy El-Shishiny will be the team’s new interim coaches following Jesualdo Ferreira’s departure on Saturday.
Mansour stated on Sunday that the two former Zamalek players will handle trainings temporarily until the board settle on the new manager of the team. Zamalek officials also announced that the new manager will be a foreigner.
Mostafa and El-Shishiny will take charge of the team on Monday training and they are expected to continue at the helm of the team until the end of the parliamentary elections as Mansour is one of the candidates running for the elections.
Portuguese Manager Jesualdo Fereira has sent Zamalek a letter on Saturday informing them that he’ll leave the club after a dispute over unpaid salaries and conflicts with Mansour.
Ferreira won the Egyptian Premier League with Zamalek for the first time since 2004. He also led them to win the Egyptian cup.