Desire Oparonozie’s late goal was enough to see the Super Falcons through...
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
Zamalek appoint Mostafa, El-Shishiny as new coaches
Zamalek SC chairman Mortada Mansour has announced that Tarek Mostafa and Samy El-Shishiny will be the team’s new interim coaches following Jesualdo Ferreira’s departure on Saturday.
Mansour stated on Sunday that the two former Zamalek players will handle trainings temporarily until the board settle on the new manager of the team. Zamalek officials also announced that the new manager will be a foreigner.
Mostafa and El-Shishiny will take charge of the team on Monday training and they are expected to continue at the helm of the team until the end of the parliamentary elections as Mansour is one of the candidates running for the elections.
Portuguese Manager Jesualdo Fereira has sent Zamalek a letter on Saturday informing them that he’ll leave the club after a dispute over unpaid salaries and conflicts with Mansour.
Ferreira won the Egyptian Premier League with Zamalek for the first time since 2004. He also led them to win the Egyptian cup.