Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Zamalek appoint Mostafa, El-Shishiny as new coaches
Zamalek SC chairman Mortada Mansour has announced that Tarek Mostafa and Samy El-Shishiny will be the team’s new interim coaches following Jesualdo Ferreira’s departure on Saturday.
Mansour stated on Sunday that the two former Zamalek players will handle trainings temporarily until the board settle on the new manager of the team. Zamalek officials also announced that the new manager will be a foreigner.
Mostafa and El-Shishiny will take charge of the team on Monday training and they are expected to continue at the helm of the team until the end of the parliamentary elections as Mansour is one of the candidates running for the elections.
Portuguese Manager Jesualdo Fereira has sent Zamalek a letter on Saturday informing them that he’ll leave the club after a dispute over unpaid salaries and conflicts with Mansour.
Ferreira won the Egyptian Premier League with Zamalek for the first time since 2004. He also led them to win the Egyptian cup.