Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Zamalek: Kahraba departure impossible
Recent reports have linked Kahraba with a possible European move in January, despite being a Zamalek player for a mere four months.
Speaking to renowned television presenter Khaled El-Ghandour, Abou-Regeila expressed his dismay at the rumours, describing them as ‘illogical’.
“It’s illogical to talk about the player’s departure from the team as he still has 5 years left in his current contract, bearing in mind that he cannot leave without the board’s permission,” he said.
“If the player has received any offer from abroad, he should present it to the club’s board, in order to study it before handing in an official reply.
“How should we [the board] know he wants to leave via media? If any player intends to leave the club, he should present an acceptable offer and we will allow him to leave.
“The team isn’t dependent on anyone,” he concluded.
It it worth mentioning that Kahraba previously plied his trade for Swiss clubs Grasshoppers and Luzern, before returning to ENPPI in 2015.