Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Zamalek: Kahraba departure impossible
Zamalek board member Abou-Rihab Abou-Regeila has ruled out rumours linking Mahmoud Abdel-moneim ‘Kahraba’ with a move away from the Whites in January.
Recent reports have linked Kahraba with a possible European move in January, despite being a Zamalek player for a mere four months.
Speaking to renowned television presenter Khaled El-Ghandour, Abou-Regeila expressed his dismay at the rumours, describing them as ‘illogical’.
“It’s illogical to talk about the player’s departure from the team as he still has 5 years left in his current contract, bearing in mind that he cannot leave without the board’s permission,” he said.
“If the player has received any offer from abroad, he should present it to the club’s board, in order to study it before handing in an official reply.
“How should we [the board] know he wants to leave via media? If any player intends to leave the club, he should present an acceptable offer and we will allow him to leave.
“The team isn’t dependent on anyone,” he concluded.
It it worth mentioning that Kahraba previously plied his trade for Swiss clubs Grasshoppers and Luzern, before returning to ENPPI in 2015.