Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Ahmed Mortada: Martin Jol agrees to coach Zamalek
Ahmed Mortada Mansour, a board member and son of infamous club president Mortada Mansour, admitted that the agent of Dutch coach Martin Jol has given a preliminary agreement to coach Zamalek.
Zamalek is currently without a coach after Ferreira’s departure and his contract termination due to a conflict with the club’s president Mortada Mansour.
Ahmed Mortada, who is responsible for finding a replacement for Ferreira with the rest of the White Knights’ board members has said: “Jol is one of the candidates and there is an intial agreement from Jol’s agent to take charge of the team.”
Martin Jol, who has managed some notable side in Europe like Ajax, Tottenham, Fulham and Hamburg has also previously coached Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido” and Hossam Ghaly during his spell in North London with the Spurs. The Dutch coach was also in charge of Mido during his second term with Ajax and both share a good relationship.
As a result, Ahmed Mortada stated” “We are certainly going to ask for Mido’s assistance to bring Jol to the White Castle.”