Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Fathi Mabrouk: I thank Al Ahly
Former Al Ahly manager Fathi Mabrouk expressed his thanks to the club’s board, after receiving the entirety of his financial dues just one month after his sacking.
Fathi Mabrouk was sacked by Al Ahly after the club’s elimination from the CAF Confederation Cup semi-finals after losing 3-5 on aggregate to Orlando Pirates. Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy then took over as interim manager, before the eventual appointment of Jose Peseiro.
Talking to TV channel Al-Hayah 2 Mabrouk said, “I haven’t offended any of the club’s board members and I’m happy that they haven’t resorted to pettiness.”
“I thank the board, as they have appreciated my work for the club over the last period,” he added.
“I’m a son of the club, and I’m ready to serve the club anytime, anywhere,” Mabrouk concluded.