Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Fathi Mabrouk: I thank Al Ahly
Former Al Ahly manager Fathi Mabrouk expressed his thanks to the club’s board, after receiving the entirety of his financial dues just one month after his sacking.
Fathi Mabrouk was sacked by Al Ahly after the club’s elimination from the CAF Confederation Cup semi-finals after losing 3-5 on aggregate to Orlando Pirates. Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy then took over as interim manager, before the eventual appointment of Jose Peseiro.
Talking to TV channel Al-Hayah 2 Mabrouk said, “I haven’t offended any of the club’s board members and I’m happy that they haven’t resorted to pettiness.”
“I thank the board, as they have appreciated my work for the club over the last period,” he added.
“I’m a son of the club, and I’m ready to serve the club anytime, anywhere,” Mabrouk concluded.